As Inbound Specialist in one.com, you will oversee creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing and email campaigns to grow customer acquisition after the principal: Attract, Engage and Delight.
Your experience and proven track record reflect how you with confidence have built an inbound strategy that turned strangers into prospects and ultimately customers.
As an Inbound Specialist, it is your responsibility to create reach for all content across one.com, and in some cases, you may even be tasked to create new long-form or rich-media content for the purpose.
Your expertise in attracting customers with content is valued with us, and you will have all content types and languages on one.com as your playground – with a mission to create the maximum value of our SEO, Content, Email and Social Media efforts.
You will have all channels, tactics, and ideas at your disposal, and you will manage all steps of the campaign with access to the needed resources from other teams and departments.
You know how to convert overall business and department goals into tactics and campaigns that are measurable and have a high impact on the business. You thrive when managing several campaigns at the same time – regardless of the entry point, length, or level of difficulty.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, you will utilise your expertise, attention to detail and creative skills to launch highly effective campaigns with the goal of increasing our organic voice and intake of new customers. You are a skilled senior specialist with ambitions to take your career to the next level.The right person is required to have:
We would love it if you have/are:
- Great Inbound marketing track-record with measurable business results
- Solid content creating mindset with the ability to translate content ideas to business growth
- Data-driven and analytical priority
- Great creative thinking skills
- Experience with digital marketing channels
- Excellent project management skills to juggle projects across 11 content languages, 8 group brands, and 7 primary markets across Europe
Become a part of group.ONE
- Experience working for subscription businesses
- Team skills: an ability to function autonomously while actively liaising across departments
- Initiative and natural curiosity in seeking out new information and tactics
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO tools like SEMRush
- Proficient in English
- A second EU language, that you speak fluently
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,800,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 550 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 9 major brands well established in the European market
You will be working at our Malmö office. Employees work from Monday to Friday for 7.5 hours per day, excluding lunch. The working hours are placed between 8:00 and 18:00.We offer
one.com is a growing company where employee satisfaction is highly prioritised. At one.com Malmö you can expect:
- A full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Healthy lunch arrangement
- Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea available at the office
- Modern office environment (Glasvasen) in Malmö right next to the Central Station
- 5 special vacation days in addition to your standard 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
As soon as possible!Apply nowby clicking the apply button above
- interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to firstname.lastname@example.org.