About the role
During a parental leave NKT is looking for a Tactical Buyer for its office in Malmö alternatively Karlskrona. As a Tactical Buyer you will have great opportunities to develop and start an exciting career. In your daily work, you will be an integral part of the team that keeps the vessels going and the functional reporting will be done to the Purchasing Manager for Installation.
In your role as Tactical Buyer your main tasks will include:
- Qualification process regarding suppliers within Contracting Services Offshore.
- Based on suitable contract base prepare and negotiate agreements (Logic, BIMCO, IMCA)
- Implementation of process / approach to global directives
- Coordination of evaluations, (Quality, installation, technology, purchasing and finance).
- That the basic supplier base achieves approval qualification according to internal routines.
The period will start in end of November early December and run approximately until September 2020.About you
We are looking for a candidate with college education in purchasing or previous work experience from a strategic purchasing area. You are eager to learn new things, appreciate new challenges, are structured and able to collaborate.Important for the role:
- Previous experience in strategic purchasing
- Fluent English and Swedish in both speech and writing
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About NKT
NKT is a global company, world leading in high voltage cables. Head office is located in Broendby, Denmark. NKT has approximately 3500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices all over the world. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Our employees are the key to success
The work culture at NKT bases itself on high ambition, strong performance and great commitment. We have a clear goal in our strategy, to be a workplace where the most qualified workers in the industry choose to make a career. To support these strategic goals, NKT offer their workers an environment with continuous opportunities for personal development.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Hanna Ericsson via email@example.comWelcome with your application!Keywords
Purchasing, Offshore, technology, industry, office, English, Swedish, Karlskrona, Malmö, Blekinge