For our Client, one of the world's market leaders within their field, we are now looking for their new Finance Director.
The Finance Director will act as strategic business partner, and report to the Managing Director. The Finance Director will play a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership of the local entity and of the central headquarter abroad. The role is involved in strategic decision making and operations with clear focus on the profitability of the company. The holder of the position is a key player in the local management team.Main responsibilities as Finance Director:
Qualifications and experience:
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives
- Manage and develop the Finance and IT departments and structure / processes
- Responsible for external and internal reporting, financial analysis and tracking of investments
- Elaborate monthly, quarterly and annual audit in accordance with local, international and corporate requirements
- Ensure that the financial perspective is well considered in all business decisions across the company departments
- Strong focus on cash management
- Owner of budget process and the long term and short term forecast
- KPI development and tracking
- Provide business support and work to continuously increase financial awareness throughout the entity
- The organization is located within the Scandinavian countries
To be considered for this role you have a university degree within Finance. You have a Controlling background and several years of experience in a leading role within Finance in an international environment. You are fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages, spoken as well as written. Experience in SAP is strongly meritorious.Personal characteristics
As our Client has a high-performance culture it is very important that you continuously strive to improve and optimize. You are comfortable with high requirements on yourself and your team. You are the type of leader who likes to develop your organization as well as the people within it, to build a prosperous team who are moving forward while they are smiling.
Our Client is a growth company and the Finance department does not only need to adapt to new environments but also lead the change.Location:
In this recruitment, the company cooperates with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Viktoria Asp on 073 748 20 92 or email@example.com. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Since this is a confidential recruitment, you will get more information regarding the company at a later stage.Please note this before submitting your application (in accordance with the GDPR legislation)
Welcome with your application!
- Your application should not contain personal data relating to civil status, family situation / children, ethnic origin, age, political opinion, religious or philosophical belief, union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure that your name and contact details are included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please include CV and personal letter in the same file.
- Your application will be sent when you select file and click open.