Do you have experience within accounting and have a passion for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry? Are you a team player whom are thriving in an international environment? Then you might be Mars Nordics’ new Accountant!Job responsibilities
The Financial Operations Specialist (FOS) is expected to support the Nordics Financial Operations Manager in accounting tasks in the Nordics (except Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense). The FOS main responsibility will be within Accounts Receivable & Payroll. In this role it is important that you speak a Nordic language as well as English.Responsibility areas
- Accounts Receivable: Sweden & Norway
- Payroll: Denmark & Sweden
- Daily registration of accounts receivable and clearing of invoices and bank
- Daily follow up on debtors with credit-stop in close cooperation with sales & logistics
- Reminders to debtors on a daily basis
- Clearing of debtors/ creditors
- Daily reporting to sales & customer service when incorrect invoicing
- Providing monthly input on salaries to external salary providers
- Track the salary system (lessor) in connection to the salary run
- Salary handling of expats
- Monthly control of the salaries & related salary accounts (SAP)
- Develop procedures & processes in collaboration with P&O and respective salary providers
- Follow up meetings with salary providers on a timely basis
- Periodic Reporting/Analysis on Accounts Receivable status to the organization
- Periodically cash forecast for AR
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Back-up for the financial operations team in general whenever it is needed and agreed upon within the time available
- Projects linked to above areas of responsibility
- Fluent in a Nordic language (preferably Danish or Swedish) and English
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience within an accounting department
- Previous experience with payroll in a Nordic environment (preferably for the Danish market)
- Minimum High school (HH) degree within economy
- Experienced Excel user
- Preferable experienced SAP user
- We are looking for an engaged co-worker with these traits:
- Driven, positive and forward thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Ambitious and eager to develop
- Excellent at stakeholder management
You will be a member of the Financial Operations Team, consisting of 5 colleagues & the overall Finance department of 20.We offer
Mars Denmark has for years been recognized as one of Denmark´s best workplaces by Great Place to Work®. At Mars you are offered freedom with responsibility and the opportunity to make a significant difference in everyday life. With us you get the best of both worlds - the feeling of being part of the team in a local unit while being a part of one of the world's largest privately owned businesses. Mars is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear principles that have guided us to success for a long time. In case you after some time would like to take further career steps within our organization this would be something that we encourage.
The office is situated in Ørestad, Copenhagen, close to public transport to Sweden.Application
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English through the button “Sök tjänst” below. All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Since interviews will be held continuously, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Patricia Key (Roi Rekrytering) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 721-82 98 98.
For more information about the role, please contact Hild Knudsen (Financial Controlling Manager Nordics) at Hild.Knudsen@effem.com or +4520917399.
We look forward to your application.About Mars, Incorporated
Mars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc., one of the world's largest privately owned companies established in 1911, now with over 100.000 Associates worldwide and expanding with new opportunities and generating annual revenues of more than $33 billion. Mars is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more that 100 years. Mars Nordics is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS®, M&M'S®, TWIX®, MARS®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, UNCLE BEN’S®, and DOLMIO®. Mars Nordics is part of the European organisation, employs over 260 Associates, and has their Nordic hub in Copenhagen.
Mars is a value driven company, our five principles serve as our compass for how we conduct ourselves and how we work at Mars. Associates put our Mars Principles into action every day through our work and our relationships with our consumers, customers, business partners, communities and one another to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance. Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in its associates potential. For more information please visit our Danish website www.mars.dk or our global website www.mars.com.Follow us:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/one-mars-group https://twitter.com/Marsglobal www.facebook.com/Mars