Are you passionate about sales and the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry? Do you have a strong entrepreneurial drive, ambition to perform above expectation to contribute to our future growth? Then you might be our next colleague!
Mars Nordic is a subsidiary of Mars Incorporated, one of the world´s largest privately owned companies with over 260 associates across the three categories Confectionery, Petcare and Food. Mars Nordics is selling and distributing a range of well-known brands such as: MARS®, M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, WHISKAS®, PEDIGREE®, UNCLE BEN’S®, DOLMIO®, EXTRA® and SKITTLES®. Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in its associates potential.Role
As Key Account Manager, you are expected to maximize customer engagement by winning ‘heart & minds’ of the customer, drive profitable category growth, both the customer and Mars, and increase market share across categories covered.Essential duties and responsibilitiesSales and Account Management:
- Develop a strong interface towards Category Management, Field Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance to optimize the use of competencies to drive top line growth and business shape down to account contribution within the account
- Apply the Mars collaboration standards to plan and conduct negotiations with customers
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Customer Marketing, Category Management and Marketing Teams to ensure information flow to and from customer and to make shopper and customer insights operational
- Be the key source of information and knowledge regarding the account/channel, and have the ability to represent and drive the customer agenda internally and Mars externally
- Overall responsible to validate account forecast in close cooperation with Demand Planners
- Responsible for account P&L, understand key drivers and handle the account budget
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Minimum High school degree. A post-secondary education is meritorious
- Experienced Excel user
- Preferably 2-3 years of field sales and Account Management experience
- Retail trade and its working practices
- Category trends and in-store solutions
- Commercial negotiation
- Strong learning agility
- Ambitious and eager to develop
- Strong in Communication
- Driven, positive and result oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Attention to detail, structured
- Change oriented
This is a permanent role starting from autumn 2018, reporting to the National Account Manager Sweden. The position includes 20-30 days of travelling per year.We offer
At Mars you are offered freedom with responsibility and the opportunity to make a significant difference in everyday life. With us you get the best of both worlds - the feeling of being part of the team in a local unit while being a part of one of the world's largest privately owned companies. Mars is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear principles that have guided us to success for a long time. In case you after some time would like to take further career steps within our organization this would be something that we encourage.Application
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English through the button “Sök tjänst” below. Since interviews will be held continuously, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role, please contact Kim Devald, National Account Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 616 308 79.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiter Patricia Key at email@example.com or +46 704 85 19 84.
We look forward to your application.About Mars, IncorporatedMars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc., one of the world's largest privately owned companies established in 1911, now with over 100.000 Associates worldwide and expanding with new opportunities and generating annual revenues of more than $33 billion. Mars is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more that 100 years. Mars Nordics is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS®, M&M'S®, TWIX®, MARS®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, UNCLE BEN’S®, and DOLMIO®. Mars Nordics is part of the European organisation, employs over 260 Associates, and has their Nordic hub in Copenhagen. Mars is a value driven company, our five principles serve as our compass for how we conduct ourselves and how we work at Mars. Associates put our Mars Principles into action every day through our work and our relationships with our consumers, customers, business partners, communities and one another to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance. Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in its associates potential. For more information please visit our Danish website www.mars.dk or our global website www.mars.com.Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/one-mars-grouphttps://twitter.com/Marsglobalwww.facebook.com/Mars