Are you passionate about sales and the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry? Do you have a strong entrepreneurial drive, ambition to perform above expectation to contribute to our future growth? Then you might be our next colleague!Role
As Key Account Manager, you are expected to maximize customer engagement by winning ‘heart & minds’ of the customer, drive profitable category growth, both the customer and MARS, and increase market share across categories covered.Essential duties and responsibilities
Sales and Account Management:
- Develop strong collaboration with Category Management, Field Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance unlocking shopper and customer insights to drive top line growth and business shape within the account.
- Apply the MARS collaboration standards to plan and conduct negotiations with customers.
- Be the key source of information and knowledge regarding the account, and have the ability to represent and drive the customer agenda internally and MARS externally.
- Overall responsible to validate account forecast in close cooperation with Demand Planners.
- Responsible for account P&L, understand key drivers and handle the account budget.
This is a permanent role, based in Ørestad Copenhagen, reporting to the KAM Team Manager Grocery. The position includes 20-30 days of travelling per year.Qualifications
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Minimum High school degree. A post-secondary education is meritorious
- Experienced Excel user
- Preferably 2-3 years of field sales and Account Management experience
- Retail trade and its working practices
- Category trends and in-store solutions
- Commercial negotiation
- Strong learning agility
- Ambitious and eager to develop
- Strong in Communication
- Driven, positive and result oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Attention to detail, structured
- Change oriented
At MARS you are offered freedom with responsibility and the opportunity to make a significant difference in everyday life. With us you get the best of both worlds - the feeling of being part of the team in a local unit while being a part of one of the world's largest privately owned companies. MARS is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear principles that have guided us to success for a long time. In case you after some time would like to take further career steps within our organization this would be something that we encourage.Application
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English through the button “Sök tjänst” below. Since interviews will be held continuously, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than 2019-05-06. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or recruitment process, please contact recruiter Patricia Key at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 721.829898.
We look forward to your application.About MARS, Incorporated
Mars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc., one of the world's largest privately owned companies established in 1911, now with over 100.000 associates worldwide and expanding with new opportunities and generating annual revenues of more than $33 billion. MARS is a global leader in
chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more than 100 years. MARS Nordics is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS®, M&M'S®, TWIX®, MARS®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, UNCLE BEN’S®, and DOLMIO®. MARS Nordics is part of the European organisation, employs over 200 Associates, and has their Nordic hub in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
MARS is a value driven company, our five principles serve as our compass for how we conduct ourselves and how we work at MARS. Associates put our MARS Principles into action every day through our work and our relationships with our consumers, customers, business partners, communities and one another to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance. MARS is an organization that deeply believes in its associate’s potential.
For more information, please visit www.mars.com or www.mars.com/nordicsFollow us: