We give you the opportunity to work with Key Account Management and the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industry in a value driven company where you develop every day.
At Mars, your tomorrow starts today.A day in the life of a KAM Associate in Swedish Sales
As Key Account Manager, you are expected to maximize customer engagement by winning the 'hearts & minds' of our customers, drive profitable category growth for both the customer and Mars, and increase market share across all categories covered.
This is a permanent role and reporting to the Key Account Team Manager Sweden. The position includes 10-15 days of travelling per year and periodical presence in our head office in Copenhagen.Your essential duties and responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- Develop a strong interface towards Category Management, Field Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance to optimize the use of competencies to drive top line growth and business shape down to account contribution within the account.
- Apply the Mars collaboration standards to plan and conduct negotiations with customers
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Customer Marketing, Category Management and Marketing Teams to ensure information flow to and from customer and to make shopper and customer insights operational.
- Be the key source of information and knowledge regarding the account/channel. Represent and drive the customer agenda internally and Mars' externally.
- Overall responsibility for validating account forecast, in close cooperation with Demand Planners
- Responsible for account P&L, understanding key drivers and handling the account budget
To succeed in this role, applicants should hold a relevant post-secondary education, and experience from the FMCG Industry. Communication is key to success, and as you will work in an international environment fluency in English and Swedish are required.
Key competences for you to succeed in this role include acting on your own initiative, making things happen and accepting responsibility for the results. You are confident in building a useful network of contacts and relationships both internally and externally. You know that you have a strong analytical mindset and are not afraid to execute based on rational judgement.
Finally, you have a positive mindset that affects the people around you, and you have the willingness to learn and grow as a person but also with the company.Application
To apply, please use the 'APPLY' button. We much look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English by 26th September 2021 at the latest.
Since interviews will be held continuously, applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Carlos Duron (KAM Team Manager)
by Carlos.Duron@effem.comWe offer
Working life here is never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach at Mars and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars a special place to work.About Mars, IncorporatedMars North Europe is a subsidiary of Mars Inc. Mars is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more than 100 years. Mars North Europe is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS, M&M'S, TWIX, MARS, PEDIGREE, WHISKAS, BENS ORIGINAL, and DOLMIO. Mars North Europe is part of the European organisation, employs over 330 Associates, and has their North Europe hub in Ørestad, Copenhagen.