Welcome to Mars! - At Mars, Your Tomorrow Starts Today.This is a great opportunity to join a principle-based company and highly engaged organization where you have opportunities to learn and grow every day, while playing an important role in shaping the future of our business! We are looking for you with a high drive, passion about finance and business partnering, building strong peer relationships and have a positive mindset.Working life at Mars is never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach at Mars and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to try & risk failure because through continuous learning and development we'll all be better off. It's that mix of integrity, ambition and passion for people that makes Mars a great place to work.A day in the life of an Associate
Essential duties and responsibilities
- As Finance Business Partner for Norway, you will support the Norwegian market (mainly Market Director & Sales Team) in both defining the strategy roadmap for the business and implementing it with excellence.
- You will understand the business model, the market characteristics and dynamics and will help translate the sales & demand strategies into financial roadmaps, while driving analysis that will help the team to identify the best options and opportunities to maximize Value Creation.
- You will support the team in tracking & reporting performance vs plans, identifying risks and opportunities, collecting knowledge and insights that will improve future decisions and strategies. You will also be responsible for steering the Norwegian Market to deliver the targeted financial shape.
- We are on a journey of becoming Architects of Value Creation enabled by Agile Digital-Centric associates and you play a key role in our success.
- You are part of Mars Nordics Finance team and report to the Demand Finance Manager Nordics.
- Key business partner for Norway Market Director in preparing both the long term strategy of the market and the annual Operating Plan
- Follow the translation of market Strategy into Execution and proactively identify and communicate any deviations that might have a significant impact on business results
- Preparation of periodical business & financial reporting package including analytic commentary of financial results and presenting it to Mars Nordics Leadership team in collaboration with Market Director
- Play a key role in driving the ROI mindset across organization and reinforce the adherence to governance & control policies
- Constructively challenge stakeholders and status quo both in the business and the finance team
- Drive projects across finance and sales
: This is a permanent role, preferably starting from this summer. The position is based in Copenhagen (Ørestad) at our Nordic HQ, and requires approx. 1 business trip to Norway per month. It is a great opportunity if you want to continue your career in finance and develop towards a specialist role or have leader ambitions.What are we looking for?
We are looking for You who are passionate about Finance and Business Partnering and enjoy taking ownership, responsibility and play central role in driving great business results. We see that you have strong analytical and influential skills combined with an ambition to perform above expectation. You have a passion for continuous learning and development. You are a great team player, approachable and contributing to a positive atmosphere in the team. You enjoy working, learning and having fun!Ideally You are/have
Key competences to be successful in this role include:
- Fluent in English and preferably in either Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- University or Bachelor´s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related Field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a financial role, perhaps in a business partner, controller or financial controller role or from auditing
- Experience within Financial Shaping and Decision Making
- Experience within Financial Analysis and Insights
- Drive for results
- Customer and consumer focus
- Financial analysis and reporting skills
- Good at priority setting and problem solving
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English through the button "Apply" below.
We are looking to find our new colleague before the summer. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
For more information about the job, please contact Sophie Olsson at Roi Rekrytering: firstname.lastname@example.org +46709594698 or Demand Finance Manager Sif Sigsgaard +4540972409.
We look forward to your application.About Mars, IncorporatedMars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc. Mars is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more that 100 years. Mars Nordics is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS, M&M'S, TWIX, MARS, PEDIGREE, WHISKAS, UNCLE BEN'S, and DOLMIO. Mars Nordics is part of the European organisation, employs over 260 Associates, and has their Nordic hub in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in our associate's potential and development. Contact us and we will tell you more. You can also visit www.mars.com and follow us on LinkedIn: One Mars Nordics