We offer you freedom combined with responsibility and the possibility to make a significant difference in your daily work. With Mars Nordics, you will get the best of two worlds - the feeling of being part of the Mars team at a smaller local unit whilst at the same time being part of one of the World’s largest privately owned companies. Mars is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture but with clear principles that have guided us to prosper over time.
The position is based in Copenhagen (Ørestad) at our Nordic HQ. It is a great opportunity if you want to continue your career in finance and develop either towards a specialist role or have leader ambitions.Role
This is a key role where you support the Swedish Market, mainly KAM and Market Director. You will be responsible for collection, compilation, analysis and reporting of financial information for the financial shaping/ decision-making process. You will also be responsible for steering the Swedish Market to deliver the targeted financial shape.
You are part of the finance team and report to the Co-Pilot Manager Nordics.Responsibilities
Who are you
- Preparation of deliverables to support the financial reporting needs including analytic commentary of periodic financial results of market (with focus on Trade, Overheads), including the preparation of reporting pack for Management teams
- Build solid business cases with other business functions
- Work with other business functions to support sales activities (pricing related issues, sales and marketing projects, investment initiatives)
- Be the market co-pilot for Sweden: Provide financial analysis, insights and decision making support the market
- Supporting our sales and operations planning process
- Identify and evaluate potential problems and present plans for corrective actions as appropriate
- Pro-actively improve our control on trade expenditure and cash discount
- Manage system inputs and reporting Consolidation systems (Helios) including loading data and solving/consolidating submissions
You are action oriented with a drive for results. You have strong customer and consumer focus. You have strong communication and analytical skills. You are good at problem solving and priority setting. We expect that you are dealing with ambiguity, have attention to details and organizational agility.Functional competencies
Application and more information
- University or Bachelor´s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related Field
- Fluent in English and in either Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a financial role, perhaps in a business controller or financial controller role or from auditing
- Experience within Financial Shaping and Decision Making
- Experience within Financial Analysis and Insights
Please apply in English.
For more information about the job, please contact Jonna Warnerbring at Roi Rekrytering: firstname.lastname@example.org or +46707956090.
We are looking to find our new colleague before the summer, therefore we will screen applications and interview continuously. Please apply as soon as possible.About Mars, Incorporated
Mars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc., one of the world's largest privately owned companies established in 1911, now with over 100.000 Associates worldwide and expanding with new opportunities and generating annual revenues of more than $33 billion. Mars is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more that 100 years. Mars Nordics is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS®, M&M'S®, TWIX®, MARS®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, UNCLE BEN’S®, and DOLMIO®. Mars Nordics is part of the European organisation, employs over 260 Associates, and has their Nordic hub in Copenhagen.
Mars is a value driven company, our five principles serve as our compass for how we conduct ourselves and how we work at Mars. Associates put our Mars Principles into action every day through our work and our relationships with our consumers, customers, business partners, communities and one another to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance. Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in its associates potential. For more information please visit our Danish website www.mars.dk or our global website www.mars.com.Follow us:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/one-mars-group https://twitter.com/Marsglobal www.facebook.com/Mars