In this newly created role reporting to a UK based General Manager, the Business Development Manager's key tasks will be:
- The development & implementation of the Nordics Sales Strategy, to drive customer acquisition, establish market demand and grow a profitable business.
- The achievement of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) Sales Targets (Orders, Revenue/Gross Margin, and Profit).
- Lead all sales related activity through the accurate, timely and detailed use of the CRM tools including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation.
To be successful in this role you MUST be an experienced Sales professional with a track record of success in:
How to Apply
- Selling high value solutions with medium to long sales cycles into complex key accounts. (Current or recent knowledge of the Fresh Food Manufacturing or Packaging sectors would be a distinct advantage).
- New customer acquisition, taking full ownership of the new business sales cycle including qualification of a pipeline of potential customers, database/CRM management, customer needs identification, formal tender responses and pricing.
- A strong negotiator and communicator, you will be results and relationship driven, highly self-motivated and passionate about New Business sales and understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels.
- The drive and stamina to cope with regular in-territory travel and fluency in English is essential.
This is a high profile role offering considerable challenges, job satisfaction and career opportunities within a progressive, highly profitable and expanding international group. To apply to apply please click here: https://www.lord.co.uk/apply-for-job/?j=4864