ValueOne is looking for a Supply Chain Solutions Manager/ Solutions Architect with strong knowledge in Dynamics 365 for a long assignment at a FMCG company situated in Malmö in the south of Sweden. The assignment is estimated to last for a year and requested start is as soon as possible. The role
In the role as Supply Chain Solutions Manager you will be responsible for building, managing and developing Operations and Supply chain solutions in partnership with the IT organization. As a Solution Manager you will be responsible for solution choices and solution proposals to meet specific business needs. You will ensure that the development and deliveries is done in accordance with architectural principles. You will work collaboratively with Enterprise Architects, cross-functional business process owners, developers and business representatives.Main tasks:
Experience and competence
- Building, managing and developing Operations and Supply chain solutions
- Create architectural designs of supply chains and manage operational improvement projects to implement and improve supply chain solutions.
- Operations and Supply Chain Business partner to IT ensuring alignment between the business and IT
- Drive Rapid Improvement Workshops and create Business Blueprints to scope and structure business requirements, driving alignment between e.g. business and IT and continuous improvements.
- Owner of the Operations and Supply Chain business requirements and process design towards the new ERP system.
- Responsible for the design, functionality and roll out of the new ERP solution
- Convert business and technical requirements into an architecture and design.
- Formulate architectural designs consistent with strategy, relevant patterns and enterprise architecture principles.
- Provide technical guidance for Business process owners and representatives throughout the course of projects.
- Plan the change management to transition a design into a working solution.
For this assignment we are looking for a Supply Chain professional with solid Dynamics 365 experience. A relevant university degree complemented with experience as a Solution Architect is a must as well as experience from working with IT for industrial operations and more specifically in the area of Supply Chain Management. To be appointed for the assignment excellent architecture diagramming capabilities is needed in combination with experience from extensive ERP implementations and process modelling, design and analysis. From your earlier employments you are used to and comfortable with an agile development environment. You have a background and strong interest in supply chain/ IT and also have a good understanding of the FMCG world.
As a person you are a collaborative and energetic and thrives in a rapid pace environment that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure. Further you are a self-starter who makes things happen and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up. You are liked and known for your humble, reliable and trustworthy attitude, combined with a positive and analytical mind. Does this sound like you? Then don´t hesitate to apply!Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain
operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.