Company DescriptionAt JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it's amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What's it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.Job Description
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to work with one of the major Retail Customers in Sweden (Dagligvaruhandeln).
The job is located at our office in Örestaden, Copenhagen.
The Key Account Manager develops and improve the results of the key accounts. The role is accountable for pricing, negotiating, account planning of the key accounts.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of sales strategies, aimed at the achievement or surpassing of pre-determined sales objectives for supporting the growth of the company's business (WD, referencing, range, shelf, activation, revenue management).
- Develop and drive category projects at the customer.
- Achieve the annual volume objectives pre-established by the Company based on the company's sales and promotional policy.
- Implement the Company's sales policy, adapting it to the client's situation; negotiate pricing + introduction of new products.
- Analysis and follow up of customer profitability.
- Regularly manage the customer budget, seeking maximum payback for each action.
- Work with the Field Sales team to ensure regular activities in the stores, in addition to obtaining the best standards of execution in the point of sales.
- Promotion insights, analysis and development of an optimal campaign plan for the customer and JDE Coffee.
- 3-5 years' experience as KAM.
- Market research reports understanding (Nielsen, POS-data).
- Swedish FMCG and retail dynamics knowledge.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Head of KAM Per Sandberg, phone: +46 72 142 19 44