Are you experienced in Quality Assurance development, with an interest and experience in setting the direction for QA as well as developing methodology & tools?Then you might be the Quality Assurance Architect we are looking for.
On behalf of Yale as a part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Architect, who are motivated by securing and delivering excellent solutions and products with high quality to the market.
This is about securing smart door locks solutions to private users and organizations, to enable for a safe and smart everyday life for us all. Security and Quality goes hand in hand - and in this role you would be an essential part of securing this!
The objective of this role is securing the quality of the development, continued interoperability, and continuous uptime of products and services. The Quality Assurance Architect role is critical in working alongside of the Development Engineers, continuously seeking to confirm quality of releases, improved automation of testing and to relentlessly seek to improve the overall team's output quality.
In your daily work you will also...
The skills and experience you need
- Set the direction for QA on a system level - methodology and tools
- Developing a holistic view and understanding of the assigned product offering, the systems design, and how the products and applications interact
- Providing snapshot statistics (quantitative) and qualitative status of the overall system
- Have a say in the scoping of work per development sprint, with an eye on balancing feature growth and quality improvement
- Continuously seek to improve, understand if and why current test coverage is not sufficient and to further strive for relevant coverage to be accomplished
- Share and provide insights, as well as learning from peers
We believe that the ideal candidate is a skilled tester with significant working experience including automation. The candidate has also picked up some SW developer skills along the way. The candidate is used to developing and working in automation test environments with focus on software but that might also involve firmware and hardware
Further we are looking for someone who..
- Is educated to a degree level involving programming, systems management or similar
- Have previous experience from working in a multidisciplinary development team, preferably with hands-on experience from scrum methodology
- Have previous experience of working directly with consumer electronics
We also expect the ideal candidate to have the following technical skills:
- Test Automation (End-to-End testing, integration testing and automation, possible of products combining software, firmware and hardware.)
- BDD framework (Cucumber/Gherkin)
- Device Farms
- Implementing in CI/CD framework
Experience from working in a multinational company with colleagues in many different countries is ideal.Application
In this process we are collaborating with Islossning AB. Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter through the application form. Assa Abloy is a global company, thus please note that we need your application to be written in English.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than July 25th 2021. We review applications regularly, so don't wait Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact senior recruiter Johanna Isberg, email@example.com, +46 705 84 33 83.
Is this not a role for You? The team is expanding! For other opportunities at Yale in Malmö please visit www.islossning.se/about/lediga-tjanster/The ASSA ABLOY GroupOur people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces - physical and virtual - safer, more secure, and easier to access. As an employer, we value results - not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions - supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.To find out more about us, visit www.assaabloy.comWhen you join Yale, we open doors for youWe're trusted by millions of people every day to keep what's important to them safe. Their home, family and belongings. Looking after our people is just as important to us.When you join our Yale team, you'll also be part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. You'll have 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions - supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.As we welcome new people on board, it's important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.