Are you passionate about research and innovative immuno-oncology treatments? Are you experienced in immunological in vitro and in vivo methods? Then you might be the Research Engineer we are looking for.
On behalf of our customer, we are now seeking a highly motivated ResearchEngineer to a biotechnology company based in the Malmö/Lund Region. The position is temporary for 12 months, full-time (100%).Your expectations
Your essential tasks:
- Be a part of research projects and perform laboratory activities
- Responsibility for planning of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology studies
- Guidance of personnel performing laboratory tasks and timely delivery of research results
- Analyzing, interpreting, compiling, documentation and reporting on research results and recommending steps forward
We expect the ideal candidate to have:
- A PhD in Immunology, Biomedicine, Biochemistry or similar. We encourage newly examined to apply for this position
- Have practical experience of independent planning and performing laboratory work, in combination with experience in most of the following areas:
- In vivo techniques and treatment (i. p, s. c and i. v). Experience with in vivo models within immunology and/or oncology is a bonus
- Ex vivo preparation of cells from tissues
- Multi-color FACS set-up and analysis
- Preparation of cells from blood and cultivation of mammalian cells
- Cell-based assays
Expertise with dendritic cells and/or macrophages is an advantage as is hands on experience with immunohistochemistry set-up and analysis.
Furthermore, we expect the ideal candidate to be:
- Flexible, quality minded with strong interpersonal skills
- Genuinely interested in science and hands-on laboratory work
- A team player that is open and communicative
- Driven, curious and known for taking initiative
- Fluent in English
For further information related to the role or the recruitment process please contact Johanna Isberg, Islossning AB. + 46 705-84 33 83, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We handle screening and selection continuously and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible but no later than May 16th, 2021. Please upload your CV and cover letter via the attached form. All enquiries are treated confidentially. We don't accept applications via e-mail.