Swedish Isadora AB is the company behind the make-up brand IsaDora and the company offers a wide range of make-up products all without perfume, with high quality, product safety and leading colour collections at favourable prices. IsaDora is currently launched in around 40 countries and is loved all over the world. Products are sold in Russia and the Baltic states as well as in Germany, Spain, Austria, Norway, Finland and Dubai...the list is long.
Due to growth plans IsaDora is expanding and is looking for a driven and ambitious Export Area Manager based at the head office in Malmö. Malmö is, and has been since the company started 30 years ago, the heart of IsaDora activities. Internationally IsaDora operates mainly through distributors and as an Export Area Manager, you will have daily contact with several of these and drive sales based on clear targets.Your main responsibilities will be:
- Continue IsaDora's international expansion, with responsibility for defined geographic international markets and distributors in these markets.
- Analysis of sales, market and financial data and use these findings to drive commercial and sales initiatives.
- Define and follow-up on market plans for each market and proactively identify and drive new market opportunities
- Responsible for developing, operating and obtaining sales budgets per market.
- Maintain relationships with distributor partners, review agreed KPIs with distributor and deliver updates on targeted KPIs progress.
- Recommend improvements in route to market and be part of distributor tenders and negotiations.
- The position includes approx. 30-40 days of travel per year and the position reports to the International Sales Director.
- Sales experience from cosmetics or other FMCG categories.
- Experience in working with a distributor set-up, either from working at a distributor or from managing sales through distributors.
- Good negotiation experience and good analytical skills within price and sales analysis.
- Highly self-driven, strongly action-oriented, very proactive, highly results-orientated, pragmatic and structured.
- Ability to identity sales opportunities and drives these individually forward.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and with an international mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, including a high level of English language skills. Arab or Russian language skills are considered a plus.
IsaDora offers an environment which is team orientated, with high tempo, ambitious goals and great personal development opportunities. You will work in a driven team with passion for sales and will have daily interaction with other departments within the company, such as Product Development and Procurement.