IO Interactive is currently looking for a curious and passionate full-time Recruiter to join our HR team in Malmö on a 12-month contract.
As part of our team, you will get to use and learn the ins and outs of making AAA video games, and work in a team of experienced recruiters of the games industry. You will work in close collaboration regarding recruitment with our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter and our HR Manager in Malmö. Take a look, and if this sounds like you, we would love to read your application:What you will do:
- You will be responsible for full-cycle recruitments: collect candidate requirements, engage IOI's specialists to help you understand the role, create and post job ads on multiple platforms, plan the interview structure, book interviews and evaluation meetings for yourself and the hiring team, screen and headhunt candidates, take part in the interview process, evaluate candidates together with the hiring teams, send employment offers and hand the process over to preboarding.
- Be responsible for recruitments from all areas of game development: technical, art, design, production, operations, support, and for multiple levels of seniority.
- Be the main point of contact for our candidates, and answer inquiries about employment opportunities at IOI, by email, phone or video calls.
- Ensure a professional, caring and impactful recruitment experience for our candidates, who are some of the most talented and experienced people from the games industry.
- Update information on candidate progress in our ATS, summarize interview notes, collect feedback from the team and make sure the hiring teams are following the recruitment process as closely as possible.
- Help organize and take part in events and campaigns aimed at hiring the best talent: university visits, career fairs, virtual fairs and other industry events.
- Be a point of contact in our collaboration with recruitment agencies: send recruitment requests, screen candidates and evaluate candidate fit.
- Answer requests from recruitment agencies and seize opportunities for new collaborations when needed.
- You will help grow our office primarily in Malmö, but strive to understand the market and benefits of both our locations.
Who you are:
- Be the advocate and spokesperson for the culture, environment, and standards we represent as a studio.
- You have excellent English skills, both in speaking and writing. You will be communicating with candidates from all over the world.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, preferably in the games or entertainment industry.
- You have a deep passion for video games and the people who develop them.
- Basic knowledge of what goes into the production of a video game.
- Thorough and reliable. We will trust you to handle candidate details, numbers and dates with precision and confidentiality, and to double-check if necessary.
- Caring and service-minded. A lot of talents join us for the care we show our employees and for the friendly haven we built at IOI. Our candidates should be able to feel that from the first contact with you until the last.
- Flexible and able to adjust, restart and resume your activities according to any changes that might occur in the recruitment process or staffing plans. You can fall on your feet and adapt to adjustments of headcount priority, location, project etc.
- Stakeholder management experience: middle or c-level management, specialists and HR team.
- Deeply curious and a quick learner of our roles, technologies used in production, IOI's people, and culture.
We would love it if you had:
- You will be part of the HR team, report to the Head of HR, and work in close collaboration with our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter, HR Manager in Malmö and HR Consultant.
- Experience from the games or entertainment industry.
- Experience with an ATS or HR management system.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!