Are you ready to join one of Europe's largest Residential Real Estate Business? Heimstaden's Treasury/Corporate Finance DCM Team, situated at the beautiful Swedish head office in Malmö, is now looking to strengthen the treasury team consisting of 18 colleagues, with a Head of Group Bank & Cash Management. You will report to Adam Lindh, Head of Group Treasury/Corporate Finance DCM.
Heimstaden can offer you the opportunity and mandate to build a best-in-class middle office function where you will be given the best of both worlds - a strategic as well as hands-on approach. We therefore see that you enjoy a role with a broad range of responsibilities and carries a "can-do" mentality. We can definitely offer you a challenge, as Heimstaden lays the railway while they're driving on it - and they need you to help create a smoother flow!As Head of Group Bank & Cash Management, some of your tasks will be to:
To exceed in this role,
- Be responsible for a competent and ambitious team of three, consisting of a KYC officer, Treasury officer and a Treasury controller.
- Take responsibility for the global cash management, ensuring that sufficient funds are centrally available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Manage and secure reporting for external financing, including compliance, extensions and covenant processes.
- Manage and secure payment from group accounts for capital market products and proceeds related to acquisitions.
- Run the in-house bank including intercompany deposits, netting and intercompany loans. Responsible for pricing, agreements, execution and development.
- Manage global liquidity reporting on a weekly basis is delivered in time and with accuracy.
- Management reporting and control of Treasury data for monthly, quarterly and annual report, in close collaboration with the Financial controlling and Tax team.
- First point of contact on behalf of Treasury for a number of internal stakeholders such as Tax, Financial- and business controlling, and local financing teams.
- Implement a new treasury management system.
we see that you have several years of experience in a similar role with exposure to the majority of the responsibilities listed above. You have an MSc in Economics or Finance and finds a genuine interest in this area, driven by solutions, continuously looking for bigger and better ways to improve processes. As a person, you are an initiator that appreciate team effort and who is ready to add value and contribute to Heimstaden's evergreen approach!Application
This recruitment process is conducted in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Kristina Bennet on 0703-755075, firstname.lastname@example.org or Johanna Andersson on 070655530, Johanna.email@example.com. Please apply for the position at www.mpyafinance.se.