As pioneers and global leader, Hiab is ambitious to write forward our success story, inspiring and shaping our industry. The world in which we operate with our class-leading products, intelligent services and innovative digital solutions is constantly changing.Together, we keep everyday life moving to build a better tomorrow
We are looking for a Communication Specialist to join our Hiab MarCom team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving employee and customer engagement in Hiab's internal and external channels.
The role is a 1-year temporary role, with a period from January 2023 until January 2024, with a possibility for extension of the contract.Main tasks and responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
- Planning and executing internal communications activities
- Planning and developing stories from the organisation and customers, sharing examples of how we deliver value for customers or employees
- Planning and executing social media activities and campaigns
- Monitoring Hiab's social media channels
- Supporting divisional marketing managers with copywriting.
You will be part of
- Relevant education in Marketing or Communications
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal English
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Service minded team player with excellent networking skills
- Proactive and self-driven with a can-do attitude
- Work experience from internal communication is an advantage
- Skills in Adobe InDesign is an advantage.
You will be part of a truly global organisation with colleagues who are passionate about Hiab and our strong product brands. We have a compelling future driven by global trends. We are building an Employees First culture to succeed in our ambition to deliver the best customer experience every day!
The position is placed in Malmö, Hyllie, where you will be part of a dynamic team of communications and digital marketing professionals.Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application by 12.12.2022!
For more information, please contact Annika Falk, VP Marketing and Communications.
Please note that the recruitment process for this position is coordinated by our HR team part of Cargotec Business Services based in Bulgaria.