Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!Level 1
You will be on a mission to clearly define the goals and achieve the desired results for our agile development team. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- Lead and support a team of Backend .NET Developers.
- Maintaining good coding standards and adhering to Agile processes.
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code.
- Building and maintaining performant MySQL databases.
- Taking part in code reviews.
- Working with internal teams to gather requirements.
- Serve as the expert and technical owner of an application.
- Integrating with other services.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission and ticked off all the boxes? Brilliant! Let´s enterLevel 2
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Are never satisfied fully with the work and always think there is room for improvement.
- Are enthusiastic about writing clean, scalable code in .NET.
- Want to lead a development team in our organisation.
- Possess high-level (oral as well as written) English.
- Have a great overview of things with an ability to detect details whilst also seeing the bigger picture.
- Know what´s really important and what can wait until tomorrow - no stress.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!Level 3
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about taking our test strategy and quality assurance to the next level! Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be on a mission with:
- Other development teams, especially our frontend team.
- Product Owners and Technical Project Managers.
- Our testers.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of what it takes to be a winner in this game.What's the jackpot?
About Global Gaming
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements, a travel insurance etc.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry;
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation;
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
Global Gaming is a challenger in the igaming industry. They deliver innovative and safe gaming services and are operating a number of successful casino brands, primarily in the Nordics.
Global Gaming's focus is to provide online casino games. SpelLandet is the newest brand in the Gobal Gaming constellation and Ninja Casino is another example of their brands, and is the leading brand.
Global Gaming already has a strong foothold in the Nordic region and is now expanding across Europe. In addition to operating our own brands, we offer innovative, secure and high-quality gambling services to B2B customers through a proprietary technology platform - in their local language and license where possible.
Global Gaming creates the conditions for people to enjoy the casino experience online - and for our staff to enjoy a developing lifestyle. This means caring for players as well as for employees.
Not because we "must", but because we care.
For more information: www.globalgaming.comContact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Elin Bjursten firstname.lastname@example.org +46 709 47 95 53.
Please apply via our online recruitment system at www.dfind.se/it with your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight how your direct contribution in the role will have an impact on the group´s success story as well as how you see yourself grow as a professional and individual in the future.
We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Due to summer vacation you will probably hear from us during August.Employer:
Global Gaming 555 ABScope: