On behalf of our customer (manufacturing company) we are looking for an Experienced Accounting Manager to look after their Scandinavian operations.Role summary
The Experienced Accounting Manager we are looking for will cover their Scandinavian businesses. Key responsibilities are to manage the financial controlling function across the Scandinavian operations, achieving high quality financial reporting to Group timetables, ensuring SOX compliant procedures and ensuring the timely delivery of the statutory audit and tax computations for all entities.Key Deliverables and Accountabilities
- Manage the accounting functions in Scandinavia.
- Monthly, quarterly, annual closing and reporting:
- Overall responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the financial reporting requirements in accordance with our accounting policies (US GAAP), and local GAAP reporting requirements.
- Key point of contact for the internal reporting teams in Europe and US.
- Annual accounts, planning and preparation for audit and managing the process and relationship with the external auditors.
- Ensure compliance with Business Process Controls and SOX requirements; key point of contact for our internal audit and controls teams, and external audit of SOX.
- Provide people management and leadership for the Scandinavian finance team.
- Deal with day to day ad-hoc finance queries from within the business.
The position is full-time and based in Skåne (northwest). You report to our European Director and you have responsibility for a team of c12 people. The position demands a private situation allowing work outside of regular office hours a few days every month and the possibility to travel on a regular basis (app. 25%).Background and qualifications
You hold a university degree in Business Administration and have relevant work experience with a minimum of 3 years' management experience. Good knowledge of local GAAP for Sweden, Denmark and Norway is a must and knowledge of US GAAP is meritorious as well as experience from an international manufacturing organization. You are used to reporting deadlines/ reporting packages and have experience of working within a SOX controls environment. You speak and write English and Swedish unhindered and do also understand the Scandinavian languages. You have strong MS Excel skills and are used to large ERP systems (preferable SAP) and consolidation tools.
We are looking for a person with demonstrable people management skills. You have natural authority, are straightforward in your leadership and have the ability to inspire others and create team engagement. It would be ideally if you also are used to managing people remotely. You are well-structured, solution focused and a positive person who sees opportunities instead of obstacles. You think strategically, have good problem-solving skills, a proactive approach and easily adapt to change.Application
If you are interested and match the profile, please send us a cover letter and a CV in English where you describe your experience and expertise in the areas outlined above. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, you are very welcome to contact Helena Heijmink, 070 554 03 42, firstname.lastname@example.org or Helena Fransson, 070 554 05 04, who are our consultants in this process. Please apply for the position as soon as possible (this is an ongoing selection). You apply for the position by following this link: https://comcube.varbi.com/se/what:job/jobID:271993/
Redovisningschef, Redovisning, Redovisningsekonom, Controller, Ekonomichef, Ekonomiansvarig, Revisor, Produktion,Tillverkning, Nordvästra Skåne