Are you passionate about customer service? Do you have a commercial understanding and experience from inbound customer service? As a Customer Service Agent at Vestas, you get to develop in a fast-paced international environment, as part of an engaged team with the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
Sales > SBU NCE > Service > Service Sweden and Finland
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
The Service Department at the Malmö office is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
The CSA is the link between the customer and Vestas Service Customer Service Management NCE. This role is created to handle the customer's request at the required service level and make sure we deliver according to the contract and meet customer expectations. Additionally, the CSA will actively quote and negotiate upcoming repairs.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be:
- Receive incoming calls, emails and handle customer requests, as well as outbound tasks
- Quote, negotiate and agree about execution and payment of repairs
- Meetings internally with Vestas, ensuring effective communications with all relevant departments as well as meetings externally with customers requiring preparation, travel and follow-up on all progress
- Handle multiple fixed, daily tasks concerning customer issues and secure that all customer communication is handled and registered in CRM
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of both general work routines and formal procedures
- Create service orders and instructions to service technicians and other parts of the service organisation
On the professional level you have:
- Several years of experience from inbound customer service through phone or email
- Experience from maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Experience with CRM systems and SAP
- High-level skills in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English is required, a good understanding of other Nordic language is an advantage
- Business to business customer service is meritorious
On a personal level, we believe you have/are:
- Service-minded with a natural motivation towards giving the customer a great service experience
- A strong business drive and mindset
- A positive and flexible team-player who can secure the daily workflow
- Detail-oriented organised and structured with a high focus on quality
- Self-driven and working proactively towards continuous improvements
- Ability to cope with stress in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Technical understanding and interest is an advantage
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to help when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increasing that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
This position is a full time permanent and will be based at the office in Malmö.
Interviews will be held regularly and therefore we look forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Recruiter Elin Holm, Sweden, at 0046 73 073 99 03.