Do you have the people management and construction experience to manage complex projects like ours? We have some of the largest and most exciting onshore construction projects in the world and if you have the passion and drive like us, you should apply to find out more!
Sales > Sales Business Unit NCE > Construction > Site Operations North
The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed – and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement and finance departments, the team has to keep the project on budget and on schedule and ensures our rigorous safety and quality standards are met.
As the Construction Site Manager your main responsibility will be the organisation of construction sites with the focus on safety, budget and time.
- Oversee all construction activities to monitor compliance with quality and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance by reviewing the work progress on a daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports to communicate progress
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging challenges
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Several years of work experience, ideally within the wind industry, but as a minimum we are looking for some related large-scale onshore construction project background
- Proven experience of supervision/leadership
- Technical diploma, degree or relevant qualification related to engineering, construction or similar
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Fluent English skills, additional Scandinavian language skills are of benefit
- Leadership and resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Intercultural competencies
- Strong drive and goal oriented
- Self-motivated and a "hands-on" approach
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment. You will get a unique opportunity to influence the building of complex projects and your own position in an informal and rapidly developing environment.
This role will be based either in Malmö or our warehouses in Östersund, Sundsvall or Järbo.
You will be part of the construction site management team covering Northern Europe, so some travel will be involved on a rotational basis.
Interviews will be held on a regular basis, so please don't wait to send your application.
For additional information regarding the position, please contact Recruiter Elin Holm +46 (0) 73 073 99 03