Would you like a challenging career with a high degree of development and responsibilities? Does it motivate you to be on the frontline of the renewable energy business? And would you like to head our project team in Sweden, Finland and Norway?
You will be part of our Project Department, which sources and develop our projects globally. You will be commercial lead of one of eight market teams with reference to our Project Director. Your team is covering Sweden, Finland, and Norway. Your main responsibility will be to head our team currently consisting of 8 employees and to take the commercial lead on the development of our renewable projects within Wind and PV from greenfield to final investment decision for construction where the project is handed over to EPC. Your team currently has offices in Copenhagen and Malmø.
As Head of Project in Sweden, Finland and Norway, you coordinate and contribute to assessing feasibility and commercial potential of projects and secure progress through the project life cycle. You build, develop and coach your team across all the geographies. Finally, you will identify and evaluate potential partners, advisors, and subcontractors in local markets.
Based on our matrix organization, all projects involve close cooperation across European Energy, from the EPC Department, to financial and legal teams.Areas of Responsibility
Professional skills we expect from you
- Head and develop our commercial team, including goal setting, performance management, coaching and training
- Lead our project development in our portfolio in Sweden, Finland and Norway
- Drive commercial processes in renewable projects, both wind and solar
- Coordinate and assess feasibility of utility scale renewable energy projects
- Expand the project pipeline by identifying and developing new business opportunities
- You have completed a bachelor or master at university level or an equivalent institution within engineering, economics, law or similar
- At least 7 years of experience, preferably from a similar role with people management
- Experience with the renewable energy industry, primarily in wind or solar
- Technical, financial and legal understanding of the renewable business is a must.
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish and English
- Strong leadership skills
It is essential that you possess strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and that you are motivated by completing projects successfully and going the extra mile. It is very important that you have the leadership skills to motivate and develop your team. The position entails navigating in a dynamic environment with many stakeholders and occasional challenges, which is why you must thrive with unforeseen events and shifts in priorities. You thrive in an environment with a variation of interesting tasks. You will quickly become familiar with technical as well as financial and administrative details of our renewable assets and contribute to manage internal and external work streams.We offer
We offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility and a steep learning curve in the renewable industry. As part of an international and engaged team in a fast-growing company with colleagues from various countries and with different professional backgrounds, you will work and benefit from a diverse working environment as well as a flat company hierarchy. This position involves frequent travelling.Reference:
Project Director, Thorvald SpanggaardLocation:
Malmø, Sweden / Copenhagen, DenmarkApply for the position:
Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to using the "apply for position" button to the rightMore information:
Contact Senior Recruitment Specialist Mads Nygaard, email@example.com