5.11 is looking for a driven Customer Service Representative with a great interest in serving customers, always striving to meet and exceed customers' expectations.
Do you want to be part of a fun and dynamic organization? Join 5.11 journey to become a leading customer service department and be a part of their aim to become a leading e-commerce company.
5.11 offer a creative and data-driven environment where your efforts will play an important role. Becoming part of 5.11 means becoming part of a company in constant change. 5.11 Tactical is one of the fastest growing and most well-known brands of tactical apparel, gear and functional products in the world. They work closely with first responders, tactical operators, industrial and fitness professionals around the globe to create unique and highly functional products.
The office in Malmö is responsible for sales and distribution, serving B2B and B2C-customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Operation excellence is the key word and 5.11 shall be easy to work with.
As Customer Service Representative at 5.11 you will be part of a team of 8 dedicated colleagues. Your main focus is to serve B2B-customers such as dealers around EMEA with orders, claims an questions, hence you need to enjoy working in an international environment. More specific you will work with:
- Customer support – Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship by promptly responding to customer inquiries, handling and resolving customer requests and providing excellent customer communication & overall service.
- Order processing – You are responsible for the complete process and follow the order through its way through our systems using reports and other tools that are provided until the order is delivered at customer.
- Provide correct shipping and export documents when needed.
- Provide product information to our customers upon request.
- Create Free Text invoices, credit notes and returns. Answer easier questions regarding overdue invoices and credit limits.
- Support the EMEA Sales Team with queries. Collaborate with sales to develop effective methods to improve the customer experience.
- Follow up on Customer Satisfaction by contact customers post sales.
- Participate in digital work, develop routines, work methods, communication and correct our digital systems to improve the quality of the CSR department.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following credentials:
- minimum secondary education
- 2 years relevant work experience within customer service, logistics or equivalent
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Swedish
- Additional language skills are very advantageous
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is advantageous
- Experience of export and shipping administration is advantageous
- Genuine interest in outdoor life, tactical apparel, gear and functional products is an advantage
As a person you are positive, meticulous, responsible, service minded and love to solve problems. You are comfortable working in an international team and committed to deliver high qualitative service where your communication skills play an important role.
Start: According to agreement
Work extent: Full time, office hours
Salary: According to agreement
Application: We only accept applications in EnglishIf you have any questions regarding this position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject.We highly recommend you to apply for this position as soon as possible. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed.