Buyer Promotion at Egmont Publishing (temporary employment of 9 months)
We are looking for a driven and creative buyer to Egmont Publishing!
As a creative buyer, you are part of a purchasing team that buys products for the Nordic market. You will be responsible for purchasing promotions for a number of magazines. You are responsible for the entire flow from idea and concept development to production, purchasing and delivery. You will work closely and have a lot of contact with product managers, editorial managers, freelancers, licensors and security institutes. As you are part of a larger global team, you will also work very closely with European and international colleagues. Good communication and collaboration skills are therefore important qualities. As each purchase includes many elements such as order, delivery monitoring, layout and security, it is also required that you work in a structured way.Tasks and responsibilities:
- Buy covermounts for specific titles; sourcing, negotiation, artwork, approval and delivery planning
- Work closely with marketing
- Make sure that specification of product is according to brief and budget
- Develop creative concepts/product and plans for local product bags (in cooperation with lead publisher)
- Plan, monitor all covermounts from sales, delivery and concept perspective
- Get all covermounts approved from licensor
- Monitor safety process and follow up
To succeed in the role, you are:
- Strong planner and on execution of plans
- Handling multiple tasks simultaneously
You have an education within buying or other relevant education or relevant experience from sourcing, complex processes or project leadership.
We can offer you an exciting role in an international, open and friendly environment where we help each other develop and share knowledge and ideas to achieve common goals.
The position is a 9 months temporary employment, full-time, and located at our office in Västra Hamnen, Malmö.
For further information contact Sara Ekman, Head of Sourcing & Procurement at +46 761 17 33 62 or Sofie Svensson, Marketing Manager at +46 708 63 94 07
We look forward to receiving your motivated application with CV as soon as possible and no later than December 14th. We will work with ongoing selection of the candidates. Please follow the link to apply for the position.