Domino Print and Apply are currently looking for a Technical Support Group Manager with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a costumer facing position.About the job
The scope of the position consists of:
- Lead and develop the Technical Support Group in order to deliver a great customer experience.
- Give technical presales support if a customer request requires higher technical level and/or further integration.
- Where our standard product range is not enough, design and develop the solution needed.
- Lead and develop global Technical Helpdesk for Print and Apply.
- Be responsible for all PALM-related training
The focus is to drive the business forward in creating stronger relationships in a true international environment, increasing the operational efficiency, and creating a motivational environment that attracts the best of the best.
In this position you will report to the Customer Operations Director at Domino Print and Apply.Candidate profile
The ideal candidate will have:
About Domino Print & Apply
- Masters Degree of Science or equivalent. Relevant experience will be considered
- 3-5 years of experience in costumer facing roles
- Experience of developing and delivering training materials
- Experience of a CRM system for example Force.com
- Experience of leading people through a structured and motivational style
- Good analytical skills required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be self-managing, independent and motivated
- Full command of the English and Swedish language, additional language is considered a merit
Domino Print and Apply AB is an international company that develops and manufactures industrial solutions for Print & Apply. Today we are represented by 80 highly skilled and committed employees, based in Malmö, Sweden. Our flexibility and quality are well known and the availability of service and expertise have resulted in long relationships with many of our customers.