Would you like to work at our head office in an interesting role in a market leading company that serves both B2B and B2C? Duni is looking for a driven and proactive Group Pricing Manager in order to develop and strengthen the overall pricing process at Duni. This role is new and will work with all business areas.
The position is located at the headquarters in Malmö, but will require some travel. As a Group Pricing Manager you will have no direct reports, but you will lead projects and initiatives with several stakeholders in Duni’s Business Areas. As the Group Pricing Manager you will report to Duni Management Team and your direct manager will be CFO.Main responsibilities and tasks
- Develop and maintain the overall pricing process in Duni.
- Initiate and drive process, structure, tools and competence development in the organization.
- Monitor and follow up pricing/discount performance and price realization in cooperation with Business Areas.
- Train and support category managers in optimizing pricing and differentiation for product/service portfolios.
- Train and support sales and key account management in customer pricing structures.
- Analyze and propose prioritized pricing activities in order to ensure a profitable development for Duni including e.g., international price harmonization.
- University degree.
- Minimum 5 years in similar position and preferably with experience from both Retail/B2C and Professional/B2B markets.
- Preferably previous experience from sales/marketing positions.
- International/European market experience.
- Structured with high analytical capacity and with an ability to prioritize activities taking the big picture into account.
- Self-driven with a way of working that promotes results in a matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to form alliances and influence senior managers in a large organisation.
- Strong result focus and result track record.
Your personality traits are central in this recruitment. This is a broad role and you must enjoy to work both with details and the bigger picture. ?How to apply
To apply with you CV and cover letter, press “Sök tjänst” below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than the 14th of June 2018. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
For questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact ROI recruiter Patricia Key at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46704851984.
We look forward to your application.About usDuni is a leading supplier of attractive and convenient products for table setting and take-away. The Duni brand is sold in more than 40 markets and enjoys a number one position in Central and Northern Europe. Duni has some 2,400 employees in 23 countries, headquarters in Malmö and production units in Sweden, Germany, Poland, New Zealand and Thailand. Sales for 2017 amounted to SEK 4,441 m. Duni is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. Our core values are Ownership, Open mind, Added value and Will to win. For more information about us, visit www.duni.com.