Manage and grow a superior brand and a dedicated Nordic sales teamOperational sales & marketing role in working with Profhilo and Aliaxin
IBSA Nordic is growing and therefore currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices. In this position you will take on a pivotal role defining and implementing local go-to-market strategies for the Nordics, based on the different market characteristics and local opportunities. Reporting to the Nordic Head you will increase market share and productivity and you will inspire and motivate your team of local Regional Managers in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland with sales strategies, sales training, marketing materials, educational programmes, events and digital aids.Increase brand awareness and sales with a broad range of tools
Your primary focus will be on the well-known and very successful Profhilo and the Aliaxin brands – all with a huge potential for further uptake at key clinics in every market. You will with the Nordic Head define sales and marketing strategy, identify local barriers and opportunities and manage the team to overcome barriers, inspire their key clinics with unique supporting advertisements, campaigns, promotional literature and digital aids. Through local presence, mapping and co-visits you will build your own group of KOL partners who can contribute to innovative projects, working models and define selected digital marketing activities. You will be working with a large degree of freedom, setting your footprint in all the different aspects of sales and marketing such as sales tactics, measurement and follow up, material and website development, project, event and meeting coordination.Key tasks:
- Define and deploy overall sales strategy that expands IBSA's customer base, achieves the sales targets and ensures a strong presence in the local markets
- Analyze and prepare annual budgets on sales and expenses
- Monitor day-to-day sales data and forecasts, and adjust activities accordingly
- Analyze and keep updated on market developments and trends
- Act as catalysator for team to identify opportunities and new working models
- Successfully inspire, manage and coach the sales team members in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland to deliver sales targets and collaborate
- Plan, develop and deliver the right mix of online and offline brand promotion elements
- Initiation of effective SoMe marketing activities to support the build of brand awareness and lead generation
- Conduct regular co-visits, developmental meetings and plan sales meetings and training activities
- Can-do attitude & mentality is needed to be able to take initiatives into your own direction.
- Considers change or new situations as opportunities for learning and growth.
- Innovative by challenging assumptions and traditional way of doing things.
- Solution oriented who tries different or unique ways to address work problems or opportunities.
- Flexible and innovative with strong entrepreneurial business mindset.
Commercial drive and inspirational leader
- Appreciates and performs a clear and effective way of communication.
You have a professional background in the field of Dermo aesthetic in a customer facing role, preferably working in a cosmetic clinic or having sales experience within cosmetic dermatological products in the pharmaceutical industry. You have 3-5 years successful experience analysing, planning and executing sales and marketing elements preferably within dermatology and dermo aesthetics. You have a good understanding of business and a commercial drive that has inspired your direct reports. We expect you to be an excellent communicator and team motivator, and you are able to clearly communicate to professionals and clinic owners as well as your Nordic colleagues. You are excellent in Danish or Swedish and strong in English, and you most likely come with a healthcare or commercial background and are flexible when it comes to travel in the Nordics.Deadline forapplication:
As soon as possibleWorkplace:
IBSA NordicContact and application
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you need further information about the position, please contact Director Tom Zehngraff at +45 7020 1275. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality. If interested, please apply as soon as possibly through our webpagewww.compasshrg.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis independently of the deadline. Therefore, we ask you to apply as soon as possible in order make sure that your application is taken into consideration.