Senior Solution Architect, Malmö
The role of the Solution architect at Capgemini is to solve problems by defining solutions that can be implemented using technology. As an architect, we expect you to define high-quality solutions by applying abstract knowledge and proven methods to a set of technologies with the goal of creating an extendible and maintainable solution.Be inspired
We offer career paths for you as a Solution Architect. Your technical skills are important, and for your development, we invest heavily in a number of courses and certification and skills network. Our clients include the largest companies and authorities in Sweden. The projects we work with are often in the forefront of new technologies and methodsBe Challenged
An effective architect is part of the continuum of all phases of a software development project, with skills critical to defining the problem space, such as domain knowledge and the ability to conceptualize a software solution, as well as the ability to define the solution space using appropriate technologies and patterns.
You'll be working on a variety of business-critical projects for a diverse range of clients. We'll expect you to:
- Understand the customer's point of view and design innovative technical solutions to meet their needs.
- Design and implement solutions based on Java and/or Microsoft technologies. You have a background as a lead software engineer and you are still very much into getting your hands dirty with code.
- Work effectively in scrum teams with Agile methodologies.
We're looking for a Solution Architects who can bring:
- Ability to see large picture and work on high-level with business stakeholders
- Experince in defining viable solutions based on latest technologies
- Sector and content knowledge within Retail, Utilities or Finance.
- Technical knowledge within web, integrations, cloud and security.
- An agile mindset and working experience from agile methodology
- Swedish and english, fluent in speaking and writing
Candidates who want to truly stand out will also be able to show us:
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience in working close to sales and with bids.
- Relevant architect certifications
- Experience in working with AWS or Azure
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Adis Katkic
Telephone: +46 (0) 76 786 47 95