Do you want to be part of a growing and diverse company that's on a journey of changing the Nordic e-commerce scene? Do you want to make peoples digital lives easier? Come join our family at CDON, the Nordics biggest e-retailer!Our offer
At CDON, we're customer focused and we aim to be the most convenient marketplace for sellers and buyers in the digital arena. We work closely and together with our colleagues in cross functional teams to create the best possible experience for our customers. We believe that to create truly great products, our UX designers, developers, product owners and stakeholders must collaborate closely together.
Right now we have several exciting projects and we're looking for a UX-designer to take the main UX role in one or two of them. You'll be part of these teams and of course the UX-team and you'll report to the Head of Design. You'll be responsible for the product design from concept to user flows to pixels and you're always making sure that all ideas are reflective of our brand and validated through user testing. Even if it's you that's responsible for the UX in each project you'll get support from everyone in the team. Together we make our customers digital life easier every day.About you
You have a passion for design, are up to date with the latest trends and have a deep understanding of digital interfaces and interactions, no matter the context. You are driven and of course, a real team player.
- At least 5 years experience working as a UX designer or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, computer science, related field or relevant work experience
- Experience with design tools (e.g., Sketch/Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.)
- General understanding of the creative and product development process
- Solid understanding of design principles (e.g. info hierarchy, layout, typography, color)
- Experience working both individually and in a team
- Experience in user testing
- Experience pitching designs to other people
- No difficulties to collaborate cross boundaries
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- E-commerce experience
- Experience in A/B-testing
- Experience in designing personalized content
- Experience in HTML5, CSS
Have we caught your interest, then welcome to apply! The position is full time and start date is as soon as possible. Last day of application is the 30th of October and if you want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Design Pelle Bergkvist at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application, in English or Swedish, together with your portfolio that demonstrates relevant design projects.