Do you want to be part of a growing and diverse company that's on a journey of changing the Nordic e-commerce scene? Do you want to make people's digital lives easier? Come join our family at CDON, the Nordics biggest e-retailer!Our offer
As Marketing Technology Specialist you will act as a bridge between the marketing team and our development team, assisting both in the development and optimization of marketing tools and technology. As CDON grows through tech innovation your role will be to facilitate our efforts to grow through marketing automation and innovation. That means interacting with several key stakeholders, both inside and outside of our company, to ensure that our marketing toolbox is compliant with requirements from all stakeholders. Furthermore, you will assist our online marketing team in understanding how changes to the site and systems affect SEO, SEM, Product Feeds and all other digital marketing services. Your main focus areas with be marketing automation through tech and optimizing our organic channels through technical SEO and innovation. Especially, you will be responsible for:
Who are you?
- Owning the setup and implementation of the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) Tools (including Google Analytics)
- Take a system owner role over all GMP tools.
- Engaging in dialogue with the development department, administrators and specialists to ensure that all of marketing's requirements and wishes are communicated clearly to all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company
- Act as a system analyst for marketing tools and technologies
- Requirement elicitation
- Technical SEO
- Data analysis and presenting valuable insights backed by data
We believe that you currently are working within marketing, either as a coordinator or as a specialist in the online marketing team. You're a driven and communicative individual who loves optimizing your workflow and helping others optimize theirs. You're fluent in tech and love being engaged in creative dialogues with both developers and end-users. You always try to stay one step ahead of any problem and identify issues before they arise.
We believe that you have some academic education in either digital marketing, web development, project management or information architecture. You excel in high stress environments and like juggling many different tasks at the same time. You are analytically minded and love digging through numbers to support or disprove a hypothesis. You also have:
- A basic understanding of SEA/SEM and SoMe
- Experience in SEO and especially Technical SEO
- Experience in, and a good understanding of, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and the Google Marketing Platform
- An easy time understanding and speaking with different stakeholders, especially techs and developers.
- Good communication skills
The position is a permanent position with start as soon as possible. We interview continuously so please send us your application today. To secure a professional and high-quality recruitment process we conduct testing, reference calls and background checks.We respectfully decline unsolicited
offers from recruitment
and/or advertising providers.