Do you want to become part of a growing and diverse company, work with leading technologies and build a cutting-edge online marketing team? The role as Head of Online Marketing is a unique opportunity to become an expert in the Nordic e-commerce scene and to be part of transforming a leading e-commerce company into a multi-service marketplace platform!Our offer
As the Head of Online Marketing you will get to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and be responsible for CDON's acquisition marketing strategy. You will lead and drive the planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing of all online performance marketing activities around Paid Search, SEO, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing. Furthermore, you will lead continuous improvement across all these areas and identify opportunities to drive more relevant traffic to our site. You will also be responsible to:
- Collaborate and work closely with our Sales department in order to increase profitability
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends as well as determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (SEM, display, retargeting, affiliates, social) by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Strategically set the direction for the Online Marketing Department
In this role you will lead a team of talented and dedicated colleagues and report directly to the CMO. You will lead but also support your team with operational tasks when needed. As leader, you will encourage professional and personal development of your team members through mentoring, coaching and feedback, all to create a winning team. Moreover, you will have an active role in developing the CDON culture, as an ambassador and role model.
At CDON we believe that our success is driven and inspired by our employees. In return, we support your ongoing career growth in a meaningful, rewarding and flexible working environment in which you have the possibility to have a real influence on how we work within our company. We believe in an inventive mindset and creativity.Who are you?
You are an online marketing specialist, ideally with e-commerce experience. Today you have a manager role or want to take your next step into a role with leadership responsibility. You are enthusiastic about helping your colleagues to be successful, have an ability to inspire them in their work and you are always one step ahead. You are analytical, you understand the value of collaboration within different teams and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. And you are driven! You also:
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience from different areas within Online marketing such as SEM, Affiliate marketing and Social medias
- Enjoy working with both strategical and operational tasks
- Have strong knowledge of web analytics tools and analytical skills as well as a data driven approach
- Have an academic degree
You keep yourself up-to-date regarding online marketing and industry trends and apply your learnings in your everyday work. You have good problem-solving skills and you can multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You are non-prestigious and see great benefits from working in cross-functional teams.Interested?
Last application date is 20 October, but we interview continuously so please send us your application today. To secure a professional and high-quality recruitment process we conduct testing, reference calls and background checks.We respectfully decline unsolicited
offers from recruitment
and/or advertising providers.