Kick-start your international career in our Global Graduate Programme in Operations!Start your career with a steep learning curve in Snus operations at Fiedler & Lundgren.
Fiedler & Lundgren was founded in 1835 and has a rich history of snus production. We are a small group of snus enthusiasts that take pride in keeping old craftsman traditions while still creating innovative products.
Fiedler & Lundgren is a part of British American Tobacco (BAT). Founded in 1902, BAT continues to go from strength to strength thanks to our leading tobacco brands, talented people and our commitment to lead Next Generation Product categories. We employ around 55,000 people worldwide, while many more are indirectly employed through our supply chain. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success. The culture of our Group is about developing talent from within, while also attracting people who bring knowledge and skills that strengthen our business.
In Fiedler & Lundgren, you are never alone. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to supporting you to reach your full potential.The only question is:Are you up for the challenge?Our Global Graduate Programme
The Global Graduate Programme is our world-class international development programme that combines a real job from day one with structured development through the BAT Academy. You’ll progress from graduate to manager in 24 months and get to experience mentoring, continuous education and personal development.
It will give you the chance to make an impact on our business and, ultimately, set you up for a successful international career ahead.
You’ll join our Nordic Operations team at Fiedler & Lundgren-our snus factory-based in Sweden. Through 4 rotations, including an international assignment, you’ll discover how our various departments work and learn about the crucial role you will play. You’ll gain a fantastic insight into the business: from our factory operations to the products we sell, the markets we operate in, the organizations we compete with and, most important of all, our consumers.
You’ll meet up with fellow Graduates and senior colleagues from across the globe at our dedicated world-class learning academy in the heart of the English countryside and during trainings in our Nordic headquarters in Copenhagen.We offer you:
- The possibility of an international assignment
- World class international training and development
- Focused development of your leadership and functional capabilities
- Cross functional project management
- A dedicated coach and mentor to support and guide you
- A good network of supportive colleagues, a flexible work week and other benefits
When you have successfully completed the Global Graduate Programme, you’ll be heading towards a fast-track career in British American Tobacco.Your profile:
- You are looking for an international career in operations
- You graduated with an engineering degree in 2018 or 2019
- You are ambitious and motivated by achieving results, as well as analytically sharp, and a creative problem solver with an open mind set
- You are innovative and curious, and show great interest in your own personal development
- You have a deep interest in Manufacturing Operations and the FMCG industry, and you have ideally gained hands-on working experience besides your studies.
- In projects, you take ownership and you are equally motivated by working independently and in teams
- You are a great communicator and have good interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages
Application deadline is 5th of April 2019. Please apply through this link careers.bat.com/Global-Graduate-Operations.
If you have any questions, please contact our talent team at NEAtalent@bat.com.Your next step is to get your application underway and show us what you’re made of!
This combined with flexibility and resilience in a constantly changing, challenging and international business environment is what it takes to become successful at BAT.British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice
- whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.There’s no doubt our industry is controversial - we’re the first to admit that.
But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our trade. In each of our markets, we observe every local law regarding tobacco (in many cases going further through our own voluntary code). Not only that, we treat our farmers fairly, invest in the environment and help to sustain local communities.We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future.
As an organization with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large company (we employ more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.
Do you want to know more about BAT Nordic - visit our Facebook page British American Tobacco Nordic CareersBritish American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands - Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans - along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.