WHAT TO EXPECT
We are seeking for a highly motivated Support Technician in the field of Image-Guided Surgery andsurgical disciplines to support the Sales team in the Scandinavia region. The position will be reportingdirectly to the Regional Manager.
As a Brainlab service professional, you will be the face to the customer, you will ensure that customer equipment is installed, maintained and serviced and that the clinical staff receives professional technical assistance. Being part of a team for our new and revolutionary product line will offer you the opportunity to grow within our company.
This position will be home office based, ideally located in Malmö or Stockholm.Your main responsibilities will be:
- Install Brainlab Image-Guided Surgery systems in Scandinavia and conduct acceptances according to
- the latest service documentation
- Organize installation schedules internally and externally
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs for complex technical issues
- Perform yearly system inspections & safety checks (PMI)
- Work closely and establish good relationship with biomedical departments
- Escalate problems/issues fast, involve responsible people and keep track of progress
- Provide summary of experience, suggestions and possible improvements at end of projects
- Track shipments by checking inventory after receiving, tracking backorders and informing headquarters
- about missing or damaged parts
- Follow safety rules, especially MR safety & electrical safety
- Manage service documentation to proactive completion and submission of key documents according to
WHAT YOU OFFER
- process standards, electronic field service reports to be submitted upon completion of service activity
- Studies or technical experience in Electronics or Informatics
- 1–3 years' experience in a technical support role, preferably for a healthcare company or provider
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft OS and networks
- Prior experience in service/maintenance in the field of robotics and electro mechanics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and/or Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Excellent social, teamwork and self-management skills
READY TO APPLY?
- High flexibility and willingness to travel 80% of the time
We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!Brainlab AG
Olof-Palme-Straße 9 · 81829 München
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan
Phone: +49 89 991568-0 · www.brainlab.com