Brain+ is a Danish digital therapeutics company. Our Vision is to find the digital cure to brain diseases through neuro-games and behavioral therapies. Brain+ has spent 8 years developing a novel method and digital platform for cognitive training and neurorehabilitation in collaboration with leading neuroscientists, medical professionals and patients. Our adaptive algorithms ensure high-intensity, high-precision cognitive training. This is all achieved through a diverse team of currently 18-persons with a competence mix including in the technical, scientific, health, gaming and commercial realms. We at Brain+ are guided by our core values that we 'care for people', this includes both the customer and our team. We constantly strive to develop and improve people's lives whether it is through novel therapeutic treatments for brain disorders and health or the growing of skills of our team.Do you want to join this growing team in creating science-based brain training games and digital therapies for brain disorders?
We are now looking for an experienced developer to join the growing team in Copenhagen
. You will have the position of a technical director but given the size of the team you will also be very hands-on and actively working on contributing to the development of code most of the time.We offer you
- A very agile approach to development
- A job in a fast-growing international startup with huge ambitions and potential
- Lots of responsibility, and a chance to shape your own role
- Evaluate and improve ongoing strategies, technologies and processes
- Very open atmosphere, with a bunch of interesting colleagues
- Flexible working hours, including the ability to work remotely for extended periods
- Focus on personal development and well being
- Work in a company where you get the chance to develop a game that can improve peoples' health and quality of life.
- 3+ years of experience developing and shipping games and/or apps, preferably using Unity3D and/or you have experience with Software-as-a-Medical device and data science
- Structured approach and management experience
- Intimate knowledge of git version control
- Fluent in English
As stated above we are looking for you with great experience in game development or software as medical device (medtech). Of course, ideally you have experience from both worlds but the requirement is that you are very experienced from either the game- or the medical industry.
We also think you have experience managing a development team but have the urge to stick your fingers deep into the development by writing code, tracking down bugs and building builds. Therefore, we are looking for someone with a good understanding of technical architecture and a structured approach to writing code as well as the development process in general. You will primarily be working with our development team consisting of three Unity3D Developers, two backend (serverside) developers, our 3D/2D artist, and our producer and designer.As a person...
How to apply
- You have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new things
- You have a team player attitude and are open to direction, feedback, and discussion
- You have the ability to prioritize and work independently in periods
Apply by uploading your resume and cover letter. Deadline for applying is 21/6 but don't wait since the selection process is ongoing. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail. For questions about the role, contact recruitment consultant Sophie Olsson at email@example.com