At Boozt we work in small cross functional teams of up to six developers in a big community.
In total we are 170 developers spread across 5 locations. At Boozt, a high standard of code is important, which we manage through the latest technology stack, internal code reviews and sharing knowledge through hackathons, conferences and weekly talks. Here we love to develop, not only the code but also ourselves as developers!
Our front-end developers are constantly looking for ways to improve front-end performance and be on top of user-centric metrics like the Core Web Vitals. In our infinite quest for better performance we use Datadog RUM (real user monitoring), to look at real time data from our users, create dashboards and define our SLOs. We also develop our own systems and improve our ways of working throughout the whole organization.
We are currently looking for two frontend developers. One of you will be focusing and be a part of a team that is building our UI component library. The UI component library is a design system that will make our work more efficient - easier onboarding, faster time to production for features and better maintainability with trickle down updates throughout our webshops - this will allow us to focus on even more new cool features to improve the experience for our users.
The other one main task will be to continuously improve and add new features to "the Editor" in our CMS. This is an own developed desktop-like application (called "the Editor"), as part of our Content Management System, which makes it possible for our internal stakeholders to create and publish landing pages and campaigns on our webshops, without any real time help from a developer. Working very close to business for us is a must as we can get immediate feedback, create new features and improve the user experience.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and deliver high-quality products and services, for example build and develop our new UI component library or our own developed CMS Editor.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Identify areas of improvement and proactively implement those with your team.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field desirable.
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
- To be successful in our culture it is a lot about enjoying working in an agile, dynamic and team based environment. Here we love to discuss our solutions in order to always improve. You are a person that is open to sharing your knowledge, are curious and humble about the fact that the only thing consistent in technology is change.
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews.
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies, and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
Welcome with your application!