Finnish speaking Customer Service Agent
We are seeking for a Finnish speaking Customer Service Agent, to strengthen the Customer service team at Boozt for the Finnish market.Job description
You will be part of an international Customer service team, which provides service to customers from several countries. The focus is to give personal service, build a warm working climate, and support each other and our customers in the best way possible.
Your main tasks will be;
Work experience and qualifications
- Answer various customer inquiries via telephone, chat and e-mail for the Finnish market. The queries concern everything from specific product information, claims, stock status to shipping details, payment queries and campaign errands, styling tips and technical issues.
- Translations and proofreading of product descriptions and newsletters.
You enjoy the service industry and its challenges to provide fast, accurate and distinct information to our customers. Providing excellent service is your main focus and drive and giving informative and individual answers and explanations even in stressful times. You are responsible, thorough, naturally considerate and responsive. You appreciate a prestigious work environment and can live up to it.
- You are fluent in Finnish (mother tongue) and English since this is our corporate language.
- Good language skills and a real interest in expressing yourself well, both in speech and writing(tests will be given as part of our recruitment process).
- Previous experience in the service industry is a plus.
- Full-time temporary employment for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Full-time working hours are 8:00-17:00 and 10:00-19:00 on a rolling schedule.
- Join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Scandinavia with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- An open, dynamic and creative working environment and a culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility.
- Perks as generous employee discount, Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials.
Please apply on www.jksgroup.se with registered CV and presentation in English or Swedish. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process please call recruitment consultant Frida Borg at +46 40-10 12 19. We apply a continuous selection, so please apply as soon as possible.