English/Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent
We are seeking for a English and Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative, to strengthen the Customer service team at Boozt for the European and Netherland markets.Job description:
You will be part of an international Customer service team, which provides service to customers from several countries.The focus is to give personal service, build a warm working climate, and support each other and our customers in the best way possible. Your main tasks will be;
Work experience and qualifications:
- Answer various customer inquiries via telephone, chat and e-mail for the European and Netherland market. The queries concern everything from specific product information, calims, stock status to shipping details, payment queries and campaign errands, styling tips and technical issues.
- Translations and proofreading of product descriptions and newsletters.
You enjoy the service industry and its challenges to provide fast, accurate and distinct information to our customers. Providing excellent service is your main focus and drive. You are responsible, thorough, naturally considerate and responsive. You appreciate a prestigious work environment and can live up to it.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Other language combinations, for example English/Polish or English/Danish, may be of interest. Corporate company language is English.
- You have strong command of writing and speaking (tests will be given as part of our recruitment process).
- Previous experience in the service industry is a plus.
- Full-time temporary employment for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Full-time working hours are 8:00-17:00 and 10:00-19:00 on a rolling schedule.
- Join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Scandinavia with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- An open, dynamic and creative working environment.
Please apply on www.jksgroup.se with registered CV and presentation in English or Swedish. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process please call recruitment consultant Frida Borg at 0709-68 30 19. We apply a continuous selection, so please apply as soon as possible.