Better Energy is an international renewable energy company specialising in creating new green energy. The green transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources can only be achieved by adding new renewable energy to our energy supply. At Better Energy, we are determined to drive change and help companies, cities and countries choose green energy in a way that brings new renewables online in an efficient and safe manner. We design, develop, engineer, finance, build, operate and own large-scale solar PV power plants in Sweden, Denmark as well as other countries.
When joining Better Energy, you must be ready to drive change and make an impact that matters. You share our drive and commitment, and you are enthusiastic about joining a company with a broad professional foundation where we collaborate across departments and professional backgrounds. Like us, you are passionate about your work, and you share our vision of engineering a sustainable future. You are ambitious and motivated by working with other talented and dedicated colleagues.
We are looking for a Project Developer based in Malmö to help us lead and structure large solar energy projects – from idea to energy production.Your team
You will join the Business Development team and report to our Director of Business Development in Sweden. You will fill an essential role in our growing business in Sweden and you will also work together with our other sites and international colleagues and draw on their experiences and competences.
We have a dynamic work culture with short decision-making processes, giving you the opportunity to influence and develop your own tasks and responsibilities.
You will be working alongside a highly skilled team collaborating with you in order to be able to deliver results that make a difference.What will you do?
Your greatest focus in the position will be the managing of large-scale solar PV plant developments as a project developer with a strong strategic mindset.
You will be responsible for the project and land development, which will include overseeing community dialogues, business case developments and conducting activities within the general plan processes (Samråd, MKB, creating detailed development plans, etc.).
In this capacity, some of your tasks will include:
- Performing market and project analysis
- Controlling time plans and budgets
- Securing compliance with local regulations and financial considerations in a fast-moving industry
- Stakeholder management (coordinate network of landowners, consultants and in-house experts along with other relevant stakeholders).
These are some of our initial thoughts. We would love to see you shape your own career here at Better Energy - but this will give us a great start.About you
We expect you to bring a structured, creative and strategic mindset with a continuous focus on the business purposes, utilising your skills to weigh alternatives against each other and making profound choices in your work. To help the business grow and make projects move forward, you will use your strong negation skills. You have an outgoing and professional personality and thrive working with a range of internal and external stakeholders with different nationalities.
You should also have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within property or infrastructure development.
- Experience in handling political processes and working with relevant authorities.
- Knowledge from land acquisition, construction permit processes, real estate law, land surveillance, "Samråd", etc.
- A relevant academic educational background (e.g. real estate economy/development, land surveillance, landscape/urban development, engineering or finance).
- Experience from PBL, real estate financial and legal areas – this is not a requirement but will be of advantage.
- Fluency in English and Swedish – both spoken and in writing.
- Driver's license (category B).
Since we have a lot of focus on people at Better Energy, we think you will be the best match if you can identify with the qualities below:
- You are comfortable working alone as well as in teams.
- You have great attention to detail, making sure all elements are bankable and legally correct.
- You are known for your positive energy, outlook and motivation for accumulating new skills and developing yourself.
This was a long list! If you can't say yes to all of the above, but you still think you are a great match, apply - try to convince us.What you will enjoy
Yes, we have good overall people offering. But you will also enjoy:
- A job with great variety and many different tasks
- An opportunity to join a growing business that is driving the green transition
- A fun, interesting and varied job – ask anyone at Better Energy and they will say you have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
How we recruit
- Kind and talented colleagues who love to laugh together
We know that it is our people who make the difference. Having the right skills is only part of the picture. We look for cultural fit, too. This means that we are very thorough when we try to find the best match for both you and Better Energy. If you are interested in applying your skills and talents to truly make a difference, send us your CV and your application using the link below.
Since finding the right candidate means so much to us, our recruitment process is an ongoing process. We will close the application process when the right candidate has been found.
If you have any questions about the position, you are more than welcome to contact Andreas Brännström at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ane Borup Jensen at email@example.com or by phone +45 30 68 48 91.
We only accept applications sent via "Apply here".