Team Managerfor Renault Nordics new Customer Service-team!
Experienced Team Manager in Customer Service, we want you for an exciting new team!
Have you at least three years’ experience as a leader in Customer Service? Are you a great communicator in Swedish and/or Danish, both spoken and written? Would you like to further develop and coach your closest employees on a daily basis? Then this is the role for you!
Barona is looking for a Team Manager to coach and lead our new Renault Nordic front office team in Malmö. Together with six other colleagues, you are a part of creating the new Swedish and Danish Customer Service!
Renault Nordic works towards the entire national market and always aims to deliver top-class service.
The Team Manager is responsible for planning and management of the daily production and the entire employee experience. Through coaching and motivating goals, the Team Manager will lead the group forward in order to achieve high efficiency and quality. The work is based on Barona's values and it is important that You represent the company.
As a Team Manager, your duties will among other things consist of
- Exercise active floor management and work with positive reinforcement daily.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and high-quality service production in the team through listening-in in various formats, e.g. team meetings, weekly meetings and group listening.
- Cooperation with the client according to established routine and agreement.
- Responsible for conducting individual coaching meetings (one to one) with each employee in the team according to the employee's individual needs (at least once a month).
- Actively participate in the staffing and recruitment process.
- Drive and implement the development work to meet new rules, routines and policies.
- Analyze and use the team's key figures in order to streamline and increase profitability within the team.
As a part of the Renault Nordic team, you will work 50% in production together with your employees. The service includes helping both customers, services stations and car dealers together with your colleagues in the customer service team via phone, email, social media and chat. You will handle various questions about Renault's and Dacia's products and services and also ensure that the customer receives help through the dealers. The team works closely together and therefore it is important that you are a team player who is driven to achieve good results in a stimulating work environment.You and your skills
- A minimum of three years prior experience of leadership in Customer Service
- Speaks Swedish and/or Danish at mother tongue level
- A good command of the English language, for understanding and translating documents and routines
- An aptitude for coaching and developing your employees, both in terms of communication, negotiation and entrepreneurship, as well as from a technical point of view
We are also look for candidates who are
- positive and responsible
- good ability to perform during different types of work loads
- always delivering more than expected
- interested in tech and/or automobiles
We attach great emphasis on your personal qualities!
The position begins with a solid introductory training starting November 18th. The service includes full time and you will work varying hours Monday-Friday during customer service opening hours 08.00-18.00. You are employed by Barona and are part of Renault Nordic's customer service team. The team is located in Barona's office in Västra Hamnen in Malmö.About Renault
In 2008 Renault Nordic started its business in Sweden and Denmark with the objective to market and distribute personal cars, light commercial vehicles, parts and accessories for the Nordic market. We are here to meet the local markets' needs and adapt to our clients' requests. Several new models have been introduced in the Nordic market with great success. In 2018 Renault Nordic was the first region worldwide to open an Electrical vehicle store
, located in Stockholm. Renault Finance Nordic, is the finance partner of Group Renault brands; Renault and Dacia. The subsidiary offers both private and professional customers a complete range of financial solutions. Renault Finance Nordic also offer inventory financing solutions to the Renault and Dacia dealer network.About Barona
Barona is an international group with offices in 10 countries. In Sweden, we have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Falun and Strömsund, and deliver sourcing-solutions throughout the country. We offer our customers a visionary and future-oriented partnership and our employees exciting opportunities at all stages of their careers. Ever since the start in Finland in 1999, our success has been based on our entire organization being customer-oriented and challenging traditional thinking in terms of service offering and business development. Through our focus on innovation and digitalization, we can constantly be at the forefront when it comes to modern recruitment.
Read more at http://barona.se/om-oss/