Primary purpose of the position
Now you have the opportunity to join a world-leading company with a bright future. Ball is growing globally and so also in Sweden. We believe in our people and always strive for development. In our development, we are now looking for you who are driven by improving performance in the role of Continuous Improvement Engineer for our high volume manufacturing in Malmö, Sweden. You will be an important part of our future journey that we at Ball make together.
Work with us and we'll welcome you into an inclusive culture, one that invests in your continuous learning and development, and gives you access to a wide breadth and depth of experience. We are a global company with close collaboration and the opportunity to exchange experiences with CIE around the world. We embrace diversity and foster inclusivity because we are "One Ball" valuing, uncompromising Integrity, being close to our customers, behaving like owners, focusing on attention to detail and being Innovative. Most importantly, we believe in our people, our culture and our ability to deliver value to all our stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the improvement in our production but also get to be involved and coordinate trainings to reach the maximum competence level and global goals. There will also be good opportunitets for you to develop and take the next step. Our long-term goal is to constantly develop this work and grow.
In addition to the specific responsibilities below, this position should process mapping to ensure guidelines and instructions for pursuing standardization works, that all departments in production are trained and use the various improvement tools available and that lessons and best practices are coordinated, captured and shared in the business and that the area of responsibility is properly organized and staffed with the right skills in the area.Responsibilities
- Meetings approx 60min
- Daily analysis 30min (daily losses, guide and help people to do analysis)
- Production follow up meetings
- Improvement projects (A3, zero loss, kaizen events, SMED events)
- Weekly or BI weekly follow up with APM
- Analysis to trigger and plan next improvement project(find bottlenecks) and to follow up ongoing projects
- Training of root-cause analysis in organisation
- Follow up meeting. Where are we with our projects and are there any topics/improvements in PG1. Meeting can be held with other CIE from other fabrics
Self controlled time
- Plan desired Lean activities
- Gemba walks to spend time in production and other parts of the process to learn
- Attend training for self growth
- Technical College / University education or equivalent
- Master of Science in Engineering desirable, but not mandatory
- At least 5 years' of relevant experience within manufacturing industry, high-speed production highly prefered
- Good understanding of LEAN - SMED, structured problem solving, TPM / OEE, SPC, 6 Sigma etc.
- Experience in Coaching and facilitation desirable
- Certified Green / Black belt Six Sigma desirable
- Project Management and Leadership experience prefered
- Very good knowledge of Swedish language
- Good knowledge of English language
- Logical thinker, problem solver, analytical and structured
- Easy to motivate others and interact
You should be a well-driven individual with a willingness to succeed and take pride in your work.We are looking for someone who can see our business with new eyes and inspire us with exciting ideas that we have not thought of before. An innovative person who is not afraid of new challenges.
Someone who can be set tasks and be able to prioritise their own workload to hit agreed deadlines and work efficiently in a corporate culture that requires great commitment.
We believe that you are driven by development, challenges and being able to manage your own projects.This is a role that requires initiative and someone who is comfortable in taking great personal responsibility.Type of Employment
Permanent EmploymentHours of work
40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8.00am until 16.30pm.Posting End Date
2022-08-14Would you like to grow with us?
Find out more from our recruiting manager, Thomas Andersson at email@example.com