Fiedler & Lundgren combines proud craftsmanship with innovation!Here is your opportunity to join a well renowned, Malmö based, Swedish company with all the benefits this entails - while also getting a share of the resources and development possibilities offered by the global parent company, British American Tobacco. With its geographic diversity, strong brands, talented people, and proved strategy, British American Tobacco is well placed to achieve further success.
Badenoch + Clark are excited to be working with Fiedler & Lundgren in the search for a Quality Manager!
If you enjoy working with talented colleagues while inspiring and engaging others in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment, this might be just the role for you.
As Quality Manager, your overall responsibilities include ensuring the company and its employees follow national and international regulations and guidelines, and building relationships with regulatory authorities. You will be responsible for implementing and following global and local strategies, policies, platforms, and Best Practices across the supply chain and related areas of product. Reporting directly to the Global Matrix, this is a high visibility role.Key deliverables:
What is needed to succeed?
- Plan, coordinate, and promote all quality activities, with a focus in meeting consumer and legal requirements
- Responsible for supplier management with regards to generation, maintenance and adherence to specifications, and ensure continuous improvement and process control principles
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant product and process quality information in support of decision making relating to legal requirements and product design throughout the supply chain
- Supply quality training and education to company personnel to embed the ownership of quality across the supply chain and implement continuous improvement and process control principles to support quality, waste and efficiency KPI improvements
- Provide a well-functioning consumer enquiry service to our customers and consumers
- Provide measurement and calibration services to meet regulatory compliance and internal analytical requirements
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain a Quality Maintenance System compliant with all applicable regulations, consumer satisfaction, and mandatory elements of of the British American Tobacco Corporate Quality Management System; embedding the principles of consumer focus and continual improvement
- Audit, review, and improve the application and effectiveness of the Quality System (including quality procedures, process information, specification management, and consumer/customer response systems)
- Support the company strategy, set objectives and targets to direct reports, manage their performance to ensure target plans are met and all functional tasks and projects delivered
- Ensure allocation of resources meeting the department budget
- You are also in charge of ensuring the laboratory´s chemical, physical, microbiological, and environmental analysis are performed in-house or at an external, certified laboratory, thereafter providing statistical data of analyzed results to departments involved
- Master´s Degree in Engineering or similar
- Significant and relevant experience with product development and/or manufacturing
- Solid knowledge of legislation relevant to FMCG or food production industry
- Leadership skills with the capacity to influence within and across departments and levels of the organization
- Awareness of market research techniques relating to consumer product quality requirements
- Understanding own product performance in relation to consumer product quality requirements, competitor activities, and market developments
- Applied knowledge of Quality Management Systems and corporate quality tools and measures
- Practical competence in analysis, problem solving, and continual improvement methods and techniques (including SPC, brainstorming, and fishbone diagrams)
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and/or Lean Six Sigma is preferred
As a person, you are driven, thorough, and solution focused. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and you work with a long-term perspective with quality as your guiding star. As Quality Manager, you have a lot of internal as well as external stakeholders and it is important that you enjoy interactions with others, as is being socially adept and a good communicator.What we offer
We offer you a fun and varied position, a competitive salary package, and the chance to join Fiedler & Lundgren in an intensive expansion phase, with room to be engaged and develop in a future-oriented, modern company. Fiedler & Lundgren is characterized by its positive atmosphere and motivated staff, as well as its direct decision paths and pride in our products and what we do.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than November 27th, at www.badenochandclark.se or using link below. Selection and interviews will be ongoing and the position might be filled before the last day of application.This process is in collaboration with Badenoch + Clark. For any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Recruitment Consultant Matilda Rodey at firstname.lastname@example.org