BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SWEDEN IS LOOKING FOR A
JUNOR DIGITAL CAMPAIGN EXECUTIVE SENIORITY LEVEL:
competitive salary + excellent benefitsTYPE OF CONTRACT
: Fixed-term 12 monthsLOCATION:
Malmö, SwedenROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Are you passionate about digital marketing? And are you eager to develop your skills further and to be challenged? Now is your chance! BAT Nordics is currently looking for a new Junior Digital Campaign Executive. The position is based in our office at Hyllie in Malmö.
Check out our people and culture on our Instagram page:@life at bat
Begin an outstanding career with a bright future! At BAT, we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company.
As a Junior Digital Campaign Executive, you'll play an important part in our long-held ambition to transform the industry, where you will be responsible for our tobacco free products, supporting the growth of our modern oral brand – Lyft.
At BAT we take great pride in growing talents from within and we see your career as a long-term commitment. That's why we have the 12-month Junior Executive Program which can lead to a permanent position in one of our Marketing departments depending on your desire and future aspirations. You will be part of an inspiring program and get the opportunity to network with your fellow Junior Executives in our network.
The position is based in our office in Malmö, where you will be part of the digital team driving the digital activities in Sweden. You'll be given responsibility and your own projects from the beginning, allowing you to develop your career with support at every stage of the process.
Reports to: D2C Manager
Reporting Level: manages self
Geographic Scope: LocalWHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Integrating digital touchpoints in the campaign planning including: Social Media, Influencers, Ecommerce, Paid Media, Emails etc.
- Creating online brand activation projects and campaigns
- Developing innovative and impactful methods of communication in different digital channels in collaboration with the Brand teams and agencies.
- Reporting and tracking relevant KPI's for our digital activities and campaigns.
- Budget Management: planning, tracking, and reporting on digital marketing budget aligned with current planning and reporting structure
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Are you curious and do you have a keep passion for marketing, digital trends, consumer behaviour or E-commerce?
- Are you self-driven and exhibits an enterprising spirit?
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing or Business, or IHM degree graduated in the last 2 years or this summer
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Advanced Excel and Power Point user
- Commercial and proactive mind-set
- Able to perform under pressure and in a fast-changing environment
- Strong collaborative skills, with the ability to engage and work in partnership with many teams
- You are analytical, innovative and curios
- Strong understanding of data and consumer journeys
WE ARE BAT
- Experience from FMCG and/ or in digital marketing
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to: NEAtalent@bat.com