Austrian B&R Industrial Automation is a part of the international Swiss company ABB. B&R Sweden operates as an independent subsidiary of B&R Industrial Automation, with more than 3,000 employees and a sales and support network in more than 80 countries. We are one of the world's largest and most innovative companies in automation and process management, our systems and operating solutions, as well as our industrial computers and visualization systems, setting a new standard in industrial automation. See video from B&R Nordic Innovations Day 2019
B&R has grown fast for a long time and is continuing its growth. Currently there are several recruitment's ongoing, and therefor B&R asked me, Sandra (an HR Consultant), to help out during the spring. I’ll try to give you a good picture of the role as Team leader for their Technical Customer Support.Colleagues & Team
In the application team in Malmö, of which the support team is a part, there are 8 engaged colleagues who always are there when you need advice or feel you need to share ideas.
You’ll report to Christian who has been working at B&R in various roles and knows the Company and market very well. Christian is a highly appreciated manager because of his prestige less and caring personality. He is always there for his team members. Christian has a big team with various roles, which also means that he has many tasks to handle simultaneously. Are you the kind of person who easily offers to help out, and easily grasps what needs to be done, it would be great. Christian is located in Stockholm office, but is often in Gothenburg and Malmö too.The role
As a Team Leader for B&R's Technical Customer Support you will partly lead the team and partly support our customers, our project teams and sales colleagues in their daily business just as the others in the team. The support team today consists of 2 skilled engineers, but in near future it will be at least doubled.
In the role as Team leader your focus is to lead and coach the team in order to maintain a good work environment, recruitment and deliver a high quality of service for our customers. It also includes to secure the quality of the support, plan customer trainings and to develop and maintain the work procedures for the team. These tasks are expected to take about half of your work time. The other half of your work time will be the same tasks as for the others in the team. Those tasks are software development, advising customers during development, onsite support, testing and take part of projects. You’ll be based in Malmö and there will be some travelling to customers, our headquarter in Austria and our other Swedish offices.
If needed, there will be the opportunity to attend a 4.5 months training camp in our headquarters in Austria. After the training, you will join our Swedish application team. You...
- Have at least 3 years university degree within automation, electronic engineering, physics or similar.
- Are technically skilled enough to work in the support to help customers and co-workers in tricky situations. This requires a at least a few years practical experience in the field of software projects (within machine, factory and system automation) and that you are skilled in programming languages as IEC-61131-3.
- Have the skills to secure the quality of the Technical Customer Support as well as the customer training's.
- Are able to keep a flow and high quality in the every -day work.
- Are able to inspire, coach and take the lead for the Technical Customer Support Team, as well as collaborate together with the other departments.
- Are courageous, determined and like taking responsibility.
- Are fluent in Swedish and English.
- Have Driver’s license.
- will make sure you get extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter your role at B&R, and of course keep you up to date with further relevant development activities.
- Offer an international and entrepreneurial work culture.
- Have a long story of successful growth and an exciting continuous growth journey, which we’d like you to join us on.
- Have skilled and motivated colleagues.
- Offer an opportunity to work with high level technologies and technology products in various contexts within one of the fastest growing industries.
For further information, contact Christian Tallner, Applications Manager. Phone +46 (0) 70 1904989. Last day for applications: 2019-03-31. Interviews will be ongoing, do not wait to submit your application.