Does your learning content stand out from the crowd?
Are you a digital learning guru?
If so, then come and join us in a newly created role of Global Learning and Development Manager. You will be a key member of a close-knit HR& Comms team and you be responsible for developing our global approach to learning for our colleagues across all of our 20+ subsidiaries.
You will take the lead on implementing digital learning across the business, working with subject matter experts to create great digital content for our colleagues and in time external clinicians.
You will be key to the on-going success of our organization, by elevating the capability of our front-line, commercial roles, through the effective deployment of training initiatives and content.To be a great fit for the role, you must have experience of:
The ideal candidate also will have:
- Creating effective Digital learning content using authoring tools (e.g. Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio etc.).
- Developing impactful sales training within a commercial organization
- Full L&D life-cycle: Training Needs Analysis; assessing performance gaps, analysing learning needs, designing and developing customer-centric solutions, and evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Project management capability, effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
- Operating within a global business and has ability to connect and align stakeholders of diverse backgrounds/countries.
- Experience of implementing an LMS system
- Experience in pharma and/or health care industry
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Tom Traynor, Director People and Development, email: Tom.Traynor@atosmedical.com