Arjo strengthens its procurement organization with a Project Buyer in Malmö.With people in mind
Arjo is a global company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, Arjo employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
As a project buyer, your main tasks and responsibillities will be to achieve a successful completion of the sourcing process by securing appropriate supplier selections which deliver tools and components to meet the expected timeline and achieving the most competitive material costs in new product development projects. You will work closely with R&D and report to the Procurement Project Manager."Working in procurement project team in Arjo we are highly motivated to deliver our company key initiatives like execution of long range supplier strategies and implementation of new products to improve our patients life. We can firmly say that the best part of our work is constant and rich interaction with our R&D centers to co-develop solutions which suits best our customer needs and secures our market competitiveness in the future. Projects means dynamics and this is what gives me the energy to overcome new challenges"
- Jakub Faehnrich, Procurement Project ManagerFocus areas:
- Sourcing new suppliers which meets specific criteria
- Design Review with R&D and supplier
- Negotiation of tooling prices and components prices to ensure best competitiveness and expected FRC
- Placing orders for tools, monitoring delivery on time, handling potential escalations
- Communication with suppliers during full development process (delivery schedules)
- Set up M3 system parameters in M3 for EV, PE, PPQ build
- Transferring fully negotiated terms and conditions for purchasing team during design transfer
You will also have full responsibility for the RFQ process, including:
- Sending RFQ package to suppliers
- Answering supplier questions with support of R&D
- Communication with R&D about suggested solutions: raw materials, technology after alignment with strategic buyer
- Analysis of specific commodity cost models, discussing quote details with supplier, challenging quotes
- TCO analysis and recommendation of supplier selection for specific components
Procurement Project Manager"Even though we are a big and successful company, we have the agility and speed as a smaller company when driving our product development. I think this is due to the fact that we all work very closely together, we help each other and are free to make decisions. As a project buyer you will have an integrated and central role in the development projects, moving ideas into reality. Ideas that really make a difference for people with mobility challenges."
- Jakob Ringström, Senior Project ManagerQualifications
The ideal candidate
- MSc in Business Administration or Engineering Degree or equivalent education level
- At least 3 years experience of project procurement
- At least 5 years experience of technical procurement
- Project management demonstrated skills
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, spoken and written
We believe that the right candidate is used to work in an international environment and is a negotiator by birth who drives to execute. You have an analytical and strategic mindset and are a responsible, dependable and open-minded person with a can-do attitude and sense of urgency when required.Contact
If you think this is a description of you, please contact Recruitment Consultant Christofer Dahlman, 0702-46 93 00.We look forward to your application!We are ArjoOur work is based on genuine care and well-being of people. We are a market-leading supplier of medical devices and solutions for patients with reduced mobility and age-related diseases. We serve the needs of acute care patients, long-term residents, caregivers and care providers in more than 60 countries. With almost 6,000 employees worldwide and growing, we offer exciting opportunities to develop in a dynamic and international environment with a strong purpose-driven culture. Find out more about our culture and discover where you might fit in the Arjo family!
Sökord: procurement, sourcing, purchasing, project procurement, project buyer, project purchaser, projektinköpare, technical buyer, technical purchaser