Category Manager - indirect procurement, real estate / facility management, Malmö
Arjo strengthens its procurement organization with a Category Manager in Malmö.With people in mind
Arjo is a global company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, Arjo employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
As the Category Manager you will be responsible and lead the indirect spend category real estate / facility management. You will lead and execute sourcing strategy for the Arjo group on global and regional level and engage with stakeholders at all levels to establish trust and enable early engagement in sourcing activities."Arjo is a company where we are empowered to accomplish changes together that leads to progress and result. I find it truly inspiring and fun to work with development of procurement processes together with colleagues all over the world in this environment. To contribute to a business that increases people's well-being through solutions that enable movement creates a feeling of pride and engagement."
- Theresa Turkalj, Procurement Process ManagerFocus areas:
- Establish Category strategy, ensure deployment and results
- Arrange and lead sourcing negotiations
- Building relations and ensure alignment between business and purchasing
- Consolidate Category spend through Supplier rationalization programs, contract management and negotiations
- Benchmark activities and analysis of market trends
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities and the measurement of them
- Lead and establish a robust governance structure to manage strategic preferred suppliers to drive continuous improvements and deliver savings year on year
- Active role in S2P implementation and administration
Director Indirect Procurement, MalmöQualifications
"At Arjo we have a small dynamic team pushing the procurement agenda. We are implementing new technology, developing processes and driving the biggest and most complex commercial negotiations. I love the fact that the job offers great variety and we are constantly looking to improve how we work. To be even better we need to expand the team and are looking for people with passion for procurement. Come join us at Arjo! A company that offers products that improves quality of life for our customers.
- Academic Degree (Finance, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years purchasing experience of category management within real estate / facility management
- Proven track record of delivering large bottom line savings and other value from a baseline of spend in a complex global environment
- Experience of delivering strategic plans; negotiating large-scale contracts; and dealing with complex demands and strategic supplier relationships is required
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Experience from an FDA controlled environment is an advantage
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, spoken and written
- Arvid Ganestam, Director Indirect ProcurementThe ideal candidate
As ideal for the position you have profound experience leading Indirect Categories Spend. You have in your previous roles successfully led change initiatives across geographies and divisions. You are used to working with, and have the ability to influence different stakeholders inside and outside the organization.Personal qualities:
The right candidate is a results-oriented person with an analytical ability, with strong written and oral communication skills as well as strong negotiation and contracting skills. The right candidate is persistent and shows diligence to details, has the ability to work under pressure and understands market dynamics and how to leverage opportunities.Contact
If you think this is a description of you, please contact Recruitment Consultant Christofer Dahlman, 0702-46 93 00.We look forward to your application!We are Arjo
Our work is based on genuine care and well-being of people. We are a market-leading supplier of medical devices and solutions for patients with reduced mobility and age-related diseases. We serve the needs of acute care patients, long-term residents, caregivers and care providers in more than 60 countries. With almost 6,000 employees worldwide and growing, we offer exciting opportunities to develop in a dynamic and international environment with a strong purpose-driven culture. Find out more about our culture and discover where you might fit in the Arjo family! Sökord: procurement, indirect procurement, procurement manager, category manager, category management, real estate, facility mgmt