Join us in changing the way we tell timeThe world stands on the doorstep of getting truly connected. Kronaby is part of Anima AB, a Swedish startup company specializing in purposefully designed smart and connected products. Kronaby is a new, international, premium watch brand and the next generation of watches. It is not only about keeping time, it´s about you and your everyday life. Our approach is agile, honest and curious, with the aim to empower people around us. www.kronaby.com.
We are now seeking a Supply Planner/Fulfillment Coordinator to join our Operations team. The position is a fixed-term contract of one year, but we hope to be able to offer you a permanent contract after the fixed-term contract expires. As a Supply planner at Anima you will provide support to the business to minimize risk of out of stock and overstock while monitoring the supply chain from supplier to distribution center. You will work closely with the development projects, the finance department, the sales department, the distribution partner & the production facility.
You will be responsible for planning of material supply, managing operative purchase and manage collaboration with the distribution partner. You will be involved in active dialogues between external suppliers, forwarders, internal logistics, production sites, distribution center and strategic procurement. Finally, you will be the main interface regarding supply chain and fulfillment questions.What we offer
Working with us means that you will join a thriving start-up company on its exciting international journey. You will be a part of a global team in a modern and vibrant office space situated in Malmö's most inspirational environment. If the possibility to grow and develop among a highly skilled team excites you, then perhaps you are the one we are looking for!Main tasks and responsibilities
Requirements and Experience
- Supply Planning of materials from external suppliers to production and distribution center.
- Follow up on inventory and finished goods inventory at production facility and distribution center. Analyzing impact of undersupply and overstock.
- Ensuring that the whole logistics flow is properly functioning.
- Taking measures to inform internal stakeholders in case of any changes/delays with the delivery schedule.
- Communicating the sales forecast towards distribution center and monitoring the forecast flow all the way to the production site.
- Monitoring of supply of new materials implemented.
- Actively work in cross functional team together with Sourcing and Quality.
- Manage the purchase order process, approve purchase orders from distribution center and place purchase orders towards our suppliers for samples and new introductions.
- Together with finance department follow up on matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Master data maintenance for parts, spare parts and finished goods. Creating SKU and maintaining BOM for finished goods.
- Communication of new product introduction and changes to distribution center.
- Involvement in customs clearance related topics, management of HS codes.
- Involvement in transportation optimization; between sites and towards end customers.
- Quarterly review with distribution center together with customer service and quality.
- Reporting Operations KPI.
- University degree (Logistic, Supply Chain, Financial or Engineering)
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain/Fulfillment experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Basic ERP knowledge is preferred but not a requirement
- Excellent skills in English, both oral and written. Swedish is preferred but not required. Since most of our supplier base is Chinese, Chinese skills are a bonus.
You will be reporting to the Director of Operations.Application
As we would like you to start as soon as possible, we will be reviewing applications continuously. Last day of sending your application is the 30th of September. Apply by filling out the application form and upload your cover letter and CV.
For information about the recruitment process or the company please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will enable us to contact you in order to answer your questions.