Join us in changing the way we tell time.The world stands on the doorstep of getting truly connected. Kronaby is part of Anima AB, a Swedish startup company specializing in purposefully designed smart and connected products. Kronaby is a new, international, premium watch brand and the next generation of watches. It is not only about keeping time, it´s about you and your everyday life. Our approach is agile, honest and curious, with the aim to empower people around us. www.kronaby.com.
Do you have a passion for people, a profound technical curiosity, a down to earth approach when addressing challenges and see the potential of diversity? Great, then we have news for you. Here at Anima our staff are our most valuable asset, the challenges are as many as you allow them to be and there is no unorthodox way to address them together with the team, which as such, represents 22 different nationalities.What we offer
Working with us means that you will join a thriving start-up company on its exciting international journey. You will be a part of a global, cutting edge team in a modern and vibrant office space situated in Malmö's most inspirational environment. If the possibility to grow and develop among a highly skilled team excites you, then perhaps you are the one we are looking for!Key Responsibilities
As Head of Accounting you will be responsible for the accounting of Anima Group (consisting of subsidiaries in Sweden, US and UK) including group consolidation, financial- and tax reporting, etc. You will furthermore also be responsible for and work hands on with the general accounting and reporting for Anima AB. The accounting for the other subsidiaries is done by external accounting firms in US and UK. We would also love if you participate in various projects to make the financial processes and other routines more efficient - all the time with a very close cooperation with other functions within Anima.
The position offers a dynamic international work environment and corporate culture, with the possibility for individual development and professional growth. You will be given a lot of latitude and be encouraged to drive and implement ideas that will contribute to the company’s overall goal.
Requirements and Experience
- Consolidation of Anima Group (Group consists of Anima AB, Anima Connected Inc and Anima Connected UK Ltd)
- General accounting including booking, accruals, payments and reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliation of balances
- Preparation and filing of tax returns and VAT
- Preparations of monthly and yearly closings and annual report
- Management of outsourced functions such as accounting for subsidiaries in US and UK
- Ad hoc projects, cost follow-up, profitability analysis, etc..
- Experience from handling accounting in a Swedish company including VAT reporting, etc
- Experience from Group consolidation or at least Group reporting
- Some experience from working with controlling within an international company is desired
- Background within Technology driven industry, FMCG or similar
- Experience from auditing firm not necessary but positive
- Computer savvy, especially within Excel and ERP systems
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Well organized and self-directed personality
- Business mindset
This is a permanent position based at our office in Malmö, Sweden and you will report to the CFO.Application
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than September 28, since we will review applications continuously. Apply by filling in the form and upload your CV.
For information about the recruitment process or the company please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that applications cannot be processed via this email.