Due to high demand in Sweden, we are now are looking for a Technical Service Representative to further strengthen our team within Industrial Wood Coatings.
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
At AkzoNobel you are met by a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We work together with a focus on innovation and sustainability, to be the leader in our industry. Diversity enriches our workplaces, and we work actively together with our employees to make them thrive and develop. We work strategically to become a better employer. This has resulted in that we have been appointed one of Sweden's Karriärföretag and received Top Employer certification 2022. We offer you an international working environment where you take on rewarding and challenging tasks that broaden your horizon and develop you in your role. You will work with competent and like-minded colleagues who share your attitude and enthusiasm. Welcome!
What you will do?
This is an exciting position where you will be responsible for technical service and advice in the field of Industrial Wood Coatings. You will mainly support customers in Sweden, but it could also include other countries. Your role will include:
- Application support for our customers in cooperation with the sales, development and application technology department in Sweden
- You will perform highly diversified tasks like; Trials, implementation of new systems and/or products, troubleshoot and audit production lines at customer sites
- Customer relationship, training and support
- Follow up on new application methods, customer standardizations and general trends in the painting industry
- Wide range of individual tasks and cooperation in Europe
This is a full-time and permanent role. You will report directly to Technical Services Manager in Europe-North and will also be strongly connected to our site in Malmö. However, you will be offered home-office.
Who you are?
We believe that you are a self driven person with great customer focuse. You have a flexibel mindset and openess to do trubbel shotings at the customers and able to handle our products.
- Education or work experience in industry or trade.
- Preferably good knowledge of application and woodworking machine technology.
- Experienced in successfully handling customer relations.
- You have basic skills in MS Office and perhaps in SAP.
- Fluent in Swedish is a must and good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Willingness to travel regularly, mainly in the Nordics.
- Driver's license is a must.
We welcome people from all different backgrounds who see sustainability, safety and innovation as important principles. If you have a passion for paint, then take the step and submit your application already today for your chance to work together with us! Due to summer holiday will will start to review the applications after the 9th of August.
For additional information about the vacancy, please contact Morten Johansen, Technical Services Manager EMEA North, email@example.com
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Christina Borin, Talent Acquisition Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org